Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Do you believe in UFO's

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Sure it's possible, but unlikely we've been visited and anal probed.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I'm guessing not also to the anal probing lol, we know there are planets out the millions of years older than ours. Isn't it possible that intelligent life formed on one of these planets at some point and searched the stars for planets like theirs and came here long before we were at an "intelligent" level?

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Yes. Anything is possible. You have to ask the question what are the chances a stellar traveler exists while your Planet exists? One in 100 million stars? One in half a billion? Our Galaxy only has around 300,000,000 stars. That leaves maybe one to three other intelligent lifeforms coexisting in a very large Galaxy that is several hundred million light years across. If none are in our galaxy at the moment I hardly think there is a form coming from another galaxy. The Universe is really really big and mostly space. I do like this type of discussion.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011

Why is it they always want to probe the anus? What's in there that is so fascinating? If they are that amazed with the anal cavity then they would probably be freaked out by the vagina.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Do I believe in UFOs or Aliens? They are two different things.
You can have UFOs without Aliens but not Aliens without UFOs.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Why is it they always want to probe the anus? What's in there that is so fascinating? If they are that amazed with the anal cavity then they would probably be freaked out by the vagina.

I always wondered about that. What's the fascination with the human b-hole? Could it be they're trying to identify the UFO's coming out of it or are they full on homoaliens? Or are the guys that get probed subconsciously wanting the probe ...notice it's always men getting the poop shoot inspected. i agree they probably are afraid of the vag, some can look downright alien
I believe we ain't alone but I also believ most sightings were Military aircraft in developement stages. There's tons of projects that never made it to production. They have prototype saucer machines they worked on back in 70's

http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/mufonontario/avro/avrocar.html
AvroCarInFlight2.jpg

th

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I only became so curious after watching the X Files.. Whenever I go to India, I always hear stories about paranormal stuff thats happened there, from different people, its kind of freaky there at night.. Who has seen the Hindu gods? They had many arms, some had different coloured faces; my friend who's a hindu said they could have been aliens.. :s

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
One theory thats believable for me, is sometime between 1940s and 1950s aliens exchanged information/technology for humans and that is how we as a civilization have advanced so far in such a short period of time. Look in the span of 30 years from 1950 to 1980 for example, technology exploded with electronics, computers etc. Just something that makes me think.

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
One theory thats believable for me, is sometime between 1940s and 1950s aliens exchanged information/technology for humans and that is how we as a civilization have advanced so far in such a short period of time. Look in the span of 30 years from 1950 to 1980 for example, technology exploded with electronics, computers etc. Just something that makes me think.

I think that is very likely.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

IO watched a doc on Hitler and aliens. Look how fast he developed hi tech weapons, jet's , Missiles, http://www.roswellufomuseum.com/research/ufotopics/naziufocrash.html

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
The UFO was out causing trouble?? Was it shooting laser beams at people and/or beaming them up to the mothership and examining their genitals? :p
i had a problem stealing cars and motorcycles when I was younger and was out doing that ,when i seen one hovering over my very well known , to me area. Just sat and watched it for a bit,fired up the bike I had just gotten and took off

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic