Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Do not order from bulknutrition.com

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
That sucks, Bulknutrition used to be my one stop shopping site.

Starwind

Starwind

Nov 6, 2011
Supplementwarehouse gets ya on the shipping too... Didn't know about the fraud from there I won't be ordering anything from them again.... Nutraplanet I've liked a lot and shipping was equal to bb for me...

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
That sucks, Bulknutrition used to be my one stop shopping site.

Me too. I have a friend who has a local store that I go to now. A little more expensive but he doesn't try to sell me crap.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I had a family member almost get ripped off by bulknutrition around xmas-time (gift for me). She ordered on like 12/5, they charged her card and didn't send anything. As xmas got closer, she started emailing and calling, to no avail. She evntually filed a dispute with her credit card, they did something and eventually the products arrived...in an unmarked box with no padding or receipt. Really weird. HER CREDIT CARD INFORMATION WAS STOLEN NOT TOO LONG AFTER THIS. THE OWNER(S) HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN LEGAL DISPUTES FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS...FRAUD AND OTHER THINGS. HOW THEIR SITE IS STILL UP AND RUNNING IS BEYOND ME.

So I found out through some detective work the following information that may be useful in your threats/lawsuits/whatever:

[email protected]: bought bulknutrition a few yrs ago; recently had to sell the company but still works for the new owner(s)

Name: Nick Chunias
Last known cell#: 978-460-1021

[email protected]: bought site from nick and has owned it since the issues started last year

Last known cell#: 610-397-1056

Here is proof of the bad service and a lawsuit filed against these guys due to non-payment/breach of contract:

MuscleMaster.com & Nick Chunias being sued for fraud | Anthony Roberts

GOOD LUCK!!!!

GOAL

Your relative had her credit card info stolen by them too, like GS did..figures that BN was involved in scamming people and now credit card fraud? Time to fight back against scammers!

AS for the article on AR's new blog...its perhaps the only honest piece I ever seen on his blog

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic