Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Do not order from bulknutrition.com

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
I was just about to delete all that stuff till i saw your post, Yeah, everyone should avoid this place. I'll list the best sites below:

Alright guys, the best sites are these.

Bodybuilding.com - The Future Of Bodybuilding! Huge Bodybuilding Site.
Home at DPS Nutrition - The Nation's leader in Discount Nutrition
TFSUPPLEMENTS: Discount Supplements and Vitamins

ALL of them are good, have have good pricing, Bodybuilding is the fastest delivery time, where DPS is 3 days, and TF is 4 days. ALL of them have been in business for a long time, I've done business with DPS and Bodybuilding for over 10 years with no issues.

Bro, No lie you need to add Mass Nutrition on that list I used to order from them a lot but I can now find everything through Amazon. TFSupplements is great to, they have weekly discounts.

Massnutrition.com | Bodybuilding and Sports Supplements at Prices Wholesale to the Public!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
I had a family member almost get ripped off by bulknutrition around xmas-time (gift for me). She ordered on like 12/5, they charged her card and didn't send anything. As xmas got closer, she started emailing and calling, to no avail. She evntually filed a dispute with her credit card, they did something and eventually the products arrived...in an unmarked box with no padding or receipt. Really weird. HER CREDIT CARD INFORMATION WAS STOLEN NOT TOO LONG AFTER THIS. THE OWNER(S) HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN LEGAL DISPUTES FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS...FRAUD AND OTHER THINGS. HOW THEIR SITE IS STILL UP AND RUNNING IS BEYOND ME.

So I found out through some detective work the following information that may be useful in your threats/lawsuits/whatever:

[email protected]: bought bulknutrition a few yrs ago; recently had to sell the company but still works for the new owner(s)

Name: Nick Chunias
Last known cell#: 978-460-1021

[email protected]: bought site from nick and has owned it since the issues started last year

Last known cell#: 610-397-1056

Here is proof of the bad service and a lawsuit filed against these guys due to non-payment/breach of contract:

MuscleMaster.com & Nick Chunias being sued for fraud | Anthony Roberts

GOOD LUCK!!!!

GOAL

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
i just ordered my shizz from DPS, i used to use them a lot in 2002-2003 - w00t w00t

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
The sad thing is that Bulk aka 1fast400 used to be great. I used them all the time with no complaints until I moved to the midwest and started using a more local company only to find out that they were bulk with a diff name and local wharehouse. The started forgeting to send me all my supps as well as taking forever.

Hawk

They were both sold last year, I believe. This isn't the same owners, and same ppl working there. Its musclemaster running the show now I think.

T

troywayne

Jan 28, 2011
I like Supplement Warehouse. I just ordered a cycle of Methastadrol (Superdrol clone) Halo Plex (Hdrol clone) and M1-D. A guy at my gym took it and gained 9 pounds of muscle in 4 weeks for his first cycle. I've had my days with bulknutrition and they are horrible.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
BWAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. My order just showed up. i didnt pay for it - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL - i love free shit.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
They were both sold last year, I believe. This isn't the same owners, and same ppl working there. Its musclemaster running the show now I think.

Ok, that explains everything.

Hawk

Getraw

Getraw

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
BWAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. My order just showed up. i didnt pay for it - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL - i love free shit.

LMAO..Gotta love free shit.

I wish supplementology.net was still around use to be my bread and butter go to site. I have jumped on the amazon band wagon now days.

Much respect,
GR

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
yeah, i find amazon has 99% of what i want for just about the same price as every other place on the net. most supps cheaper, the protein i am using is 5$ more.... They also have a lot of holistic meds you cant find other places which is nice.

P

pyropeptides

Aug 20, 2011
Is a peptide considered a supplement? I've seen these sites like GenX and PyroPeptides and was wondering if this stuff was any good. How are they administered and how often do you take them? Are they like a cycle? Any help, insights would be much appreciated. Also, i have some friends that do CrossFit are they frowned upon there? THanks guys

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I was taken by this same company for 300$. They still send me a newsletter. Such nerve. Absolute crap

Edit: I was attempting to stock up on superdrol for hoarding

Last edited:
nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
I was just about to delete all that stuff till i saw your post, Yeah, everyone should avoid this place. I'll list the best sites below:

Alright guys, the best sites are these.

Bodybuilding.com - The Future Of Bodybuilding! Huge Bodybuilding Site.
Home at DPS Nutrition - The Nation's leader in Discount Nutrition
TFSUPPLEMENTS: Discount Supplements and Vitamins

ALL of them are good, have have good pricing, Bodybuilding is the fastest delivery time, where DPS is 3 days, and TF is 4 days. ALL of them have been in business for a long time, I've done business with DPS and Bodybuilding for over 10 years with no issues.
For DPS i think it depends where u live,since i live in the same state as DPS i get it the next day with normal shipping as long as order is in before noon.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic