Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

DNP Side Effects

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I didn't see this one mentioned but shortness of breath can occur. Not bad enough to be an issue, and it seems from my reading to only bother people who already have breathing issues. But for me at 750mg daily I will be panting and get comments. At 500 and above I avoid phone calls and it's a challenge to read my daughter a book before bed.

Other than that, yellow jizz, sweating... Ridiculous sweating, more sweating and lethargy so bad that it is hard to describe.

And the lizards rash wasn't from DNP I think it was from some sketchy beaver.
So were the benefits worth the sides for you?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So were the benefits worth the sides for you?

I honestly haven't made up my mind yet. I think it depends on when you use it. If you use it while on a deload of a week or more, then yes. And its incredibly effective. However, you can't ever make muscle or strength gains while on it. So if you are lifting hard then no.

Not trying to be dodgy there. I just think there are circumstances in which it is ok to use it and times when its just not smart.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
From what ive read i am never going to try dnp. Seems that you can have great results with it but the sides are more then i want to deal with. Plenty of other things out there

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
From what ive read i am never going to try dnp. Seems that you can have great results with it but the sides are more then i want to deal with. Plenty of other things out there

Look at the sides of those "other things" and compare to DNP. By other things I'm thinking; clen, ephedrine, T-3. I think those things are much worse.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Look at the sides of those "other things" and compare to DNP. By other things I'm thinking; clen, ephedrine, T-3. I think those things are much worse.

The clen and ephedrine i have no problems with as far as sides. T-3 I dont use anymore. Bottom line POB, Im right and ur wrong :D lol

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I honestly haven't made up my mind yet. I think it depends on when you use it. If you use it while on a deload of a week or more, then yes. And its incredibly effective. However, you can't ever make muscle or strength gains while on it. So if you are lifting hard then no.

Not trying to be dodgy there. I just think there are circumstances in which it is ok to use it and times when its just not smart.
Based on what I've read, I don't think it will ever be right for me.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Other than death there isn't many. Some sweats and elevated body temps is about it.
I have run it, other than the internal heat there was no sides.

Thats not true at all.

As others have said

Elevated body temp especially with carbs. Higher gi it seems the higher the temp.

Sweats

Sleeplessness

Yellow body fluids. It is an extremely strong dye

Histamine response that could lead to a rash or hives

Lethargy

Extreme thirst...especially if you are not killing water all the time

And this one for me. I have only heard of a few people getting this...loss of sense of taste and smell.

Not to mention what is going on at the cellular level.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010

Last edited:
sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic