Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

DNP and DIET questions (currently on KETO)

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I ran low dose DNP for 30 days between Thanksgiving and Christmas in 2009, and ate whatever I wanted to, and didn't lose fat, nor gain any. Given I was eating like crap I was happy with holding steady instead of gaining body fat, which often happens during the holidays.

This last year, I did a 30 day low dose DNP regimen, and was diligent in holding my caloric intake down. Carbohydrate intake was low but not zero. I was more successful in losing bodyfat. The energy levels were low, but I was successful. I think the number of calories is more important than the source of calories. Higher protein levels I think are best. IMO, those with simple carbs had more heat, and thus they "felt" the DNP cycle was working more. That's just my opinion, I don't have any research articles to back me up.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
i am going to do 250 of the crystal for 5 days and see how it is, if it is really tolerable i will try to bump it to 500 and not higher. Also going to try and keep cals at 500 below maintenance levels.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Untitled.jpg

Here is what i am thinking of rolling with. P/F/C = 40/40/20

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
It's proven and documented in Tainter and Cuttings work, that macronutrient ratio of calorie make-up, i.e. low carb / low fat has no bearing on effectiveness of the DNP or its ability to burn fat.

However, one should consider what diet they seem to lose fat better on regardless and factor that in, with side effects you experience and tailor it to suit.

I cut up better on a low carb, than I do on a low fat moderate carb diet, so I generally would use that, but if yours is the exact opposite of the situation, common sense tells you to utilize such.

In closing, calorie intake is important, but the makeup of those cals does not affect DNP or its potential for fatloss.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic