Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

DMZ Extreme

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
First of all, AWESOME progress. Keep up the hard work!

Perhaps you misunderstood me, I didn't say never do it. My comments were based upon my experience with Superdrol and research. There's no doubt that it's a strong compound and it's been around a long time, but there is no denying how harsh it is. I have seen multiple blood panels after taking it and they were a mess. I felt poisoned while taking it.

Truth is gains from any 4 week cycle are going to be limited as far as sustainable gains. Most of the weight gained during the first 3-4 weeks of any cycle is glyco/water. It's just not realistic/common place to gain 10-15 sustainable pounds of muscle from any 4 week cycle. A longer cycle will provide more quality, sustainable gains as your body has more time to adjust to the new muscle mass. However, some gains will be lost when coming off any cycle. It's just how it goes, PCT is to transition the body as hormones rebalance back to normal, we all get that, but it doesn't lock in gains. If that were the case, there would be no need to run cruising doses between cycle....

Also, I've been around long enough to know that the PH and OTC supplement boards are flooded with trolls, reps, testers, and nuthuggers. I take any of the research from these sites with a grain of salt. PHF is the worst.

Again bro, great progress and welcome to TID!

Last edited:
jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
I think the stuff is solid. Everything I have gotten from IML have had great results. Everyone is different. I had great results on halo extreme. I also take 4 other products of there's. Just my opinion.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
For every substance being discussed in these forums there people who swear by it and others who, like you, say "never do it". I think it best that one would do enough research to make an educated decision based in the best information one can accumulate. There are numerous men who say DMZ is the real deal and has done some amazing things to add muscle and in doing the proper PCT they are able to keep the majority of their gains. Here is a picture of my gains taking nothing more than "red meat, potatoes and lots of water". -go ahead boys start the trash talk.

View attachment 1917

Why would we start trash talking you for making progress? This isn't bb.com...

bigbumpkin

bigbumpkin

Dec 13, 2011
Why would we start trash talking you for making progress? This isn't bb.com...

laughed at this...it's like jand said tho everyone's different

if talking ph's dbol test ect oneguys result may not be anothers-too many factors-training,diet,even dosing times and frequency

(shrugs shoulders)

all good tho..def dig you guys here and your positive "team" attitude

Danewb

Danewb

Dec 20, 2011
Nice first post.
Dane what lifting program are you running for powerlifting?

Monday: Squat and Dealift
Front Squats 8 sets 3 reps
Barbell Squats 8 sets 3 reps
Deadlift until 1 rep max (alternate 1 rep max with squats each week)
Stiff-Leg Deads 8 sets of 3
Upper Back: All are 3 sets 5-7 reps
T-bar rows
Lat Pull Downs
1-arm Dumbell rows

Wednesday: Chest
Bench until I reach my weight limit with 3-5 reps
Incline Dumbell Press 4 sets of 6-10 reps
Close Grip Bench 4 sets of 8-10 reps
Tricep Pressdowns 3 sets of 3-4 reps(heavy)
Sitting Tricep extensions 3 sets of 5-7(heavy)

Friday: Speed Squats and deads(low weight high reps)
Box Squats 3 sets of 10-12
Leg Curls 3 sets of 10-12
Lower back movement=same as monday just lower weight and higher reps
Shrugs 5 sets of 8-12 (heavy)
Biceps-Abs

Sunday: Speed Bench and triceps
Same as wednesday but different reps and weight.
1-armed dumbell extensions 3 sets of 8-12 reps
Skull Crushers 5 sets of 5 reps
Tricep Pressdowns 3 sets of 15

It seems to be doing fine. I have only been doing this for two weeks now

Danewb

Danewb

Dec 20, 2011
laughed at this...it's like jand said tho everyone's different

if talking ph's dbol test ect oneguys result may not be anothers-too many factors-training,diet,even dosing times and frequency

(shrugs shoulders)

all good tho..def dig you guys here and your positive "team" attitude

Yeah this is a great forum to be a part of I am learning so much from everyone!

Danewb

Danewb

Dec 20, 2011
First of all, AWESOME progress. Keep up the hard work!

Perhaps you misunderstood me, I didn't say never do it. My comments were based upon my experience with Superdrol and research. There's no doubt that it's a strong compound and it's been around a long time, but there is no denying how harsh it is. I have seen multiple blood panels after taking it and they were a mess. I felt poisoned while taking it.

Truth is gains from any 4 week cycle are going to be limited as far as sustainable gains. Most of the weight gained during the first 3-4 weeks of any cycle is glyco/water. It's just not realistic/common place to gain 10-15 sustainable pounds of muscle from any 4 week cycle. A longer cycle will provide more quality, sustainable gains as your body has more time to adjust to the new muscle mass. However, some gains will be lost when coming off any cycle. It's just how it goes, PCT is to transition the body as hormones rebalance back to normal, we all get that, but it doesn't lock in gains. If that were the case, there would be no need to run cruising doses between cycle....

Also, I've been around long enough to know that the PH and OTC supplement boards are flooded with trolls, reps, testers, and nuthuggers. I take any of the research from these sites with a grain of salt. PHF is the worst.

Again bro, great progress and welcome to TID!

Thanks alot haha Im pretty sure I get what your saying... all is good :) Great work yourself and glad to be apart of TID!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic