Members
Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

DMZ Extreme

Danewb

Danewb

Dec 20, 2011
Has anyone tried DMZ Extreme !? If so what did you think and what would be your recomendations for taking it? Is it similar to Superdrol or another
product or is Extreme DMZ something new?

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
i am sure u can find a nother good way to spend your hard earned 55 dollars

Danewb

Danewb

Dec 20, 2011
i am sure u can find a nother good way to spend your hard earned 55 dollars
LOL! its that cheap!? I just heard some guys talking about it and thought I would see if anyone knew about it. haha thanks tho

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
It's a Superdrol/dimethazine combo. Personally, I wouldn't touch it. I felt like shit after two weeks of Superdrol and tossed it, not sure what adding another methylated compound would do. Superdrol is harsh and can wreck your bloodwork.

Like most PH, cycles are short lived which is not condusive to gains. Much of the weight gain is glyco/water and you will piss it out during pct. It can provide some great strength gains while on, but normally only a few pounds of LBM are realistic most of the time. I can see it's place to kickstart long esters, but stand alone oral PH cycles are limited.

Ultimately, it depends on what your goals are. What are you after?

Danewb

Danewb

Dec 20, 2011
It's a Superdrol/dimethazine combo. Personally, I wouldn't touch it. I felt like shit after two weeks of Superdrol and tossed it, not sure what adding another methylated compound would do. Superdrol is harsh and can wreck your bloodwork.

Like most PH, cycles are short lived which is not condusive to gains. Much of the weight gain is glyco/water and you will piss it out during pct. It can provide some great strength gains while on, but normally only a few pounds of LBM are realistic most of the time. I can see it's place to kickstart long esters, but stand alone oral PH cycles are limited.

Im going for streangth gains for powerlifting but it sounds like there will be a lot of troubles cycling off of it.. Im completely new tot his so I can use alot of advice

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
to be honest with you... if your looking to do orals... i rather see someone pic a oral steroid than a PH.... cuz at least you know waht you are getting.... alot of these PH's there out 2-3 months before they get banned you dont really know what the fuck iti s... at least with orals steroids there is alot more research you can find on them so you can get a good feel of what your putting into your body... just my thoughts

Danewb

Danewb

Dec 20, 2011
to be honest with you... if your looking to do orals... i rather see someone pic a oral steroid than a PH.... cuz at least you know waht you are getting.... alot of these PH's there out 2-3 months before they get banned you dont really know what the fuck iti s... at least with orals steroids there is alot more research you can find on them so you can get a good feel of what your putting into your body... just my thoughts

Alright thanks man

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
Im going for streangth gains for powerlifting but it sounds like there will be a lot of troubles cycling off of it.. Im completely new tot his so I can use alot of advice

No problem with being new, we've all been there and continue to learn. I'm with qwerty, do some research and create your plan. There's no rush, it's a marathon...not a race. It's best to be informed and make educated decisions. Make sure you know what your doing before you dive into hormones. They are an effective supplement, but only work if everything else is in check

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
\

x2

Good call Qwerty

Danewb

Danewb

Dec 20, 2011
Awesome thanks guys I will take it slow and learn as much as I can and hopefully do things right

L

Lang

Dec 21, 2011
Opinions are like butt-hole's...everybody's got one!

Like most PH, cycles are short lived which is not conducive to gains. Much of the weight gain is glyco/water and you will piss it out during pct. It can provide some great strength gains while on, but normally only a few pounds of LBM are realistic most of the time. I can see it's place to kick start long esters, but stand alone oral PH cycles are limited.

For every substance being discussed in these forums there people who swear by it and others who, like you, say "never do it". I think it best that one would do enough research to make an educated decision based in the best information one can accumulate. There are numerous men who say DMZ is the real deal and has done some amazing things to add muscle and in doing the proper PCT they are able to keep the majority of their gains. Here is a picture of my gains taking nothing more than "red meat, potatoes and lots of water". -go ahead boys start the trash talk.

Before-After May to Aug 2011.jpg

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Nice first post.
Dane what lifting program are you running for powerlifting?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic