Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Dline Goldline

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
how did DRED get all his start up cash.....he stole from everyone ....now he is a nice guy...all he was doing was setting up his next SCAM with this lab.

all his faithfuls would end up getting ripped...this guy is a legendary scammer and no idiot....but he would have struck again...he builds these scams for years......obviously passing on going to the gym and working out!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I think @tommyguns2 said it best in Post #56, there are 2 sets of people who knew D-Red, those of us who know him 10+ years and what he had done back in the day and those of us who are newer, 5ish years who he has helped and been stand up with. It's a hard clash between the two schools since the end result is a complete 360 between the two.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Testboner, thanks for recommending TID to new members. All are welcome here.
This is a good place to get good info from vets who know the deal.
I don't think Dred will ever get too much love around here, simply because of the checkered past, but that's his mess, and nobody else should have to explain it for him. Thanks for inviting members here.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
If I'm one of the guys then sure. If you did for my daughter what he did. Homie I'd back you up also. Now, I dont know his past, his beefs with everyone or anything like that. Just for the time I knew him , he did for me what friends and locals wouldn't.

Yes, you are one of them.
Strange you just found this place and decided to create an account just in time to defend dred.

But sure, it could just be a coincident.

Mutant 75

Mutant 75

Feb 22, 2020
Strange you just found this place and decided to create an account just in time to defend dred.

I get it, I'd be Leary if a newcomer came on my home board with all that's happening. I was a member of his board. But know one is visiting or using his board now. When a vet invites friends to a new board. Says heres a safe place to share, learn, and have fun. Some of us listen and join. If this board went down, wouldn't you go somewhere elese?
I'm a mod on on hcug, I'd welcome you! I wouldn't judge or try and run you off. Not saying you are of course. Just saying

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

Hey MK, a few posts above, Testboner indicated that he had invited a bunch of people over to TID. I want these guys to feel welcome here. I understand that your feeling about Dred are strong, and I don't blame you, but let's welcome any new guys here and give them the benefit of the doubt.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Personally I never had a bad experience with Dred.
I get it, I'd be Leary if a newcomer came on my home board with all that's happening. I was a member of his board. But know one is visiting or using his board now. When a vet invites friends to a new board. Says heres a safe place to share, learn, and have fun. Some of us listen and join. If this board went down, wouldn't you go somewhere elese?
I'm a mod on on hcug, I'd welcome you! I wouldn't judge or try and run you off. Not saying you are of course. Just saying

Sure, but look at it this way and tell me what you think:
Testboner defends Dred.
Fight brakes out :)
Suddenly 3 totally unknown guys shows up and defends Testboner/Dred.
Strange?

Personally I never had an issue with Dred.
He was always nice to me but I didnt use him as a source but once.

New members are always good. Boards die without fresh members.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Hey MK, a few posts above, Testboner indicated that he had invited a bunch of people over to TID. I want these guys to feel welcome here. I understand that your feeling about Dred are strong, and I don't blame you, but let's welcome any new guys here and give them the benefit of the doubt.

I never had a problem with Dred, ever.
Had several good conversations with him over the years.

Didnt see Testboners comment before now.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I never had a problem with Dred, ever.
Had several good conversations with him over the years.

Didnt see Testboners comment before now.

No worries. It's good to see you back. I hope all is well.

Mutant 75

Mutant 75

Feb 22, 2020
Personally I never had a bad experience with Dred.

Sure, but look at it this way and tell me what you think:
Testboner defends Dred.
Fight brakes out :)
Suddenly 3 totally unknown guys shows up and defends Testboner/Dred.
Strange?

Personally I never had an issue with Dred.
He was always nice to me but I didnt use him as a source but once.

New members are always good. Boards die without fresh members.
I cant speak for other guys, just myself. I've explained why I'm here. And why I backed dred and I have to stand by that. I'm not his neighbor, rep, brewer, cousin, or anything. Just a guy who was on his board and now I'm here. I like to learn, have fun, and post some crazy kinky shit! Lol so if you'll give a chance , I think well be friends. Or at least have fun man. How about it? Fistbump?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
You're welcome here Mutant75. Just know that there's a long time vet named Mutant that was a mod over at AB for years and years. So some of us may get you confused. Just let people know so they'll know. BTW, nice avatar!! "taste the rainbow!"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic