Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Dline Goldline

Buki1718

Buki1718

Feb 21, 2020
I cant speak for other guys, just myself. I've explained why I'm here. And why I backed dred and I have to stand by that. I'm not his neighbor, rep, brewer, cousin, or anything. Just a guy who was on his board and now I'm here. I like to learn, have fun, and post some crazy kinky shit! Lol so if you'll give a chance , I think well be friends. Or at least have fun man. How about it? Fistbump?
Let the kinky shit begin!

Mutant 75

Mutant 75

Feb 22, 2020
2019-05-14(1).gif.gif.gif
img%20-%202019-10-11T160826.185.jpg.gif.gif

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
Anybody know if the others other than D-Reds girl was ever on any of the boards or just workers who packaged up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Yes, you are one of them.
Strange you just found this place and decided to create an account just in time to defend dred.

But sure, it could just be a coincident.

Dude, I’ve been here 10 years. WTF are you barking about, weirdo?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Not talking to you.
Its easy to see when you joined.
Perhaps you can figure it out.

Why do you think everything is about you?

Read through the threads about D. Stupid fucks make it about Me. And if you’re anyone who knows me (if you don’t, you do now), you learn I don’t take shit from anyone... not even a bit.
I was around BEFORE D. I was around during his shenanigan years and was one of his most vocal opponents. I hated the dude. When AJ went to prison for a year, AJ’s board was mine. D began to make recompense then and turn around. Even AJ who had initially sworn D was among those responsible for setting him up, communicated with D and made amends. D earned his respect. Also, when I was pooling thousands in donations for AJ, D was a significant monthly contributor.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Read through the threads about D. Stupid fucks make it about Me. And if you’re anyone who knows me (if you don’t, you do now), you learn I don’t take shit from anyone... not even a bit.
I was around BEFORE D. I was around during his shenanigan years and was one of his most vocal opponents. I hated the dude. When AJ went to prison for a year, AJ’s board was mine. D began to make recompense then and turn around. Even AJ who had initially sworn D was among those responsible for setting him up, communicated with D and made amends. D earned his respect. Also, when I was pooling thousands in donations for AJ, D was a significant monthly contributor.

I have no problems with you liking Dred or standing up for him.
I actually respect that. Regardless of what other think you had a different relation with him than they did.
Im good with that.

But you get where I am coming from when you suddenly see 3 new users jumping in.
We are used too shills for sources, etc so for me its easy to be suspicious when I see stuff like that.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I have no problems with you liking Dred or standing up for him.
I actually respect that. Regardless of what other think you had a different relation with him than they did.
Im good with that.
But you get where I am coming from when you suddenly see 3 new users jumping in.
We are used too shills for sources, etc so for me its easy to be suspicious when I see stuff like that.
I get that.
But nothing strange is up. I invited these guys over from D’s board assuming it may likely not be around much longer. The fellas there wanted a recommendation for a good place to relocate.

B

Big Beef

Feb 23, 2020
The whole situation sucked & that's all there is to it. Personally, I never went through red, so I'm not going to speak neither good or bad about how his business was. I did enjoy the board though & meeting some really good guys, some of which have recently joined here.

Actually, I can say I've noticed about a half a dozen guys join here recently & am glad they're here! I have no reason to think they are here on D's behlaf or up to anything shady. Most everyone who enjoyed being there, is pretty bent out of shape about it & also looking for some new places to contribute to.

Btw, I think it's kind of funny seeing testboner on here debating\arguing with people lol. I've had my share of debating with him... Thanks for recommending this place tb. Honestly, I couldn't remember at first who recommended tid, as I had much on my mind at the time I was reading all those post & trying to let sink in wtf just happened...

Buki1718

Buki1718

Feb 21, 2020
The whole situation sucked & that's all there is to it. Personally, I never went through red, so I'm not going to speak neither good or bad about how his business was. I did enjoy the board though & meeting some really good guys, some of which have recently joined here.

Actually, I can say I've noticed about a half a dozen guys join here recently & am glad they're here! I have no reason to think they are here on D's behlaf or up to anything shady. Most everyone who enjoyed being there, is pretty bent out of shape about it & also looking for some new places to contribute to.

Btw, I think it's kind of funny seeing testboner on here debating\arguing with people lol. I've had my share of debating with him... Thanks for recommending this place tb. Honestly, I couldn't remember at first who recommended tid, as I had much on my mind at the time I was reading all those post & trying to let sink in wtf just happened...
Honestly loving this place already haha came over from HCU aswell

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic