Members
Latest Member
jacobss

Displacement value for your Homebrew calculator

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Displacement value to plug in to calculator. I added about 8 more to this preexisting list. If there's something you want added let me know.
Testosterone Propionate - 1g Displaces 0.909mL
Testosterone Enanthate - 1g Displaces 0.943mL
Testosterone Cypionate - 1g Displaces 0.909mL
Testosterone Decanoate - 1g Displaces 0.962mL
Testosterone Isocaproate - 1g Displaces 0.935mL
Testosterone Phenylpropionate - 1g Displaces 0.885mL
Trenbolone Acetate - 1g Displaces 0.848mL
Trenbolone Enanthate - 1g Displaces 0.909mL
Trestolone acetate - 1g Displaces 0.901mL
Nandrolone phenylpropionate (NPP) - 1g Displaces 0.909ml
Nandrolone Decanoate - 1g Displaces 0.962mL
Boldenone undecylenate - 1g Displaces 0.909ml
Masterone Propionate - 1g Displaces 0.935ml
Masteron enanthate - 1g Displaces 1.0ml
Trestolone - 1g Displaces 0.900mL
Trestolone Acetate - 1g Displaces 0.900mL
Metenolone enanthate - 1g Displaces 0.909ml
1-Testosterone - 1g Displaces 0.909ml
Dianabol - 1g Displaces 0.909ml

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Displacement value to plug in to calculator. I added about 8 more to this preexisting list. If there's something you want added let me know.
Testosterone Propionate - 1g Displaces 0.909mL
Testosterone Enanthate - 1g Displaces 0.943mL
Testosterone Cypionate - 1g Displaces 0.909mL
Testosterone Decanoate - 1g Displaces 0.962mL
Testosterone Isocaproate - 1g Displaces 0.935mL
Testosterone Phenylpropionate - 1g Displaces 0.885mL
Trenbolone Acetate - 1g Displaces 0.848mL
Trenbolone Enanthate - 1g Displaces 0.909mL
Trestolone acetate - 1g Displaces 0.901mL
Nandrolone phenylpropionate (NPP) - 1g Displaces 0.909ml
Nandrolone Decanoate - 1g Displaces 0.962mL
Boldenone undecylenate - 1g Displaces 0.909ml
Masterone Propionate - 1g Displaces 0.935ml
Masteron enanthate - 1g Displaces 1.0ml
Trestolone - 1g Displaces 0.900mL
Trestolone Acetate - 1g Displaces 0.900mL
Metenolone enanthate - 1g Displaces 0.909ml
1-Testosterone - 1g Displaces 0.909ml
Dianabol - 1g Displaces 0.909ml
You make your own juice? This makes zero sense to me even though I know the compound names. Very interesting. I'd love to see how it's done!

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
You make your own juice? This makes zero sense to me even though I know the compound names. Very interesting. I'd love to see how it's done!
I just like reading and problem solving. Oh I wish I could synthesize gear cost effectively. Even though I read an article about a molecular 3D printer and you can just print off what ever chemical formula you desire. As far as making gear with finished raw materials, baking a cake is more difficult. If you want to see it done just search YouTube lots of young bathtub bakers, just mute the volume because odds are whatever verbal diarrhea they are regurgitating is wrong enough.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Reminds me of the scene in Breaking Bad, Walt going off on the lazy student, “Close enough?! There’s no ‘close enough’ in science!”

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
Reminds me of the scene in Breaking Bad, Walt going off on the lazy student, “Close enough?! There’s no ‘close enough’ in science!”
I've used that line myself teaching some one about hydro growing when it all went legal here hahaahah.

What's that thing ? ,, its a truncheon meter ... what does that do ? ... it measures nutrients down to parts per million and the conductivity of the solution ...

can't you just put the fertilizers and stuff in there like it says on the label ? won't that be close enough ? ...

"Close enough ?! ... There is no 'close enough' in science !!" :cool:

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
That is the volume of the gear once melted. so if you add 10g of powder, each g will take up that volume. So I've heard.
Also, brewing your own stuff assures you are dosed as predicted. Supposedly.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
That is the volume of the gear once melted. so if you add 10g of powder, each g will take up that volume. So I've heard.
Also, brewing your own stuff assures you are dosed as predicted. Supposedly.
Then you have to locate raw materials that are reliably pure? I'm assuming that could be challenging? I wouldn't even know where to start. I have a reliable source in Canada and a reliable test kit source not affiliated with my compound source. As a female I don't spend much on gear but other things like L-Carnitine I'm very interested in making and trying out. I did make a post on that today.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Then you have to locate raw materials that are reliably pure? I'm assuming that could be challenging? I wouldn't even know where to start. I have a reliable source in Canada and a reliable test kit source not affiliated with my compound source. As a female I don't spend much on gear but other things like L-Carnitine I'm very interested in making and trying out. I did make a post on that today.
If you doubt the pureity of raws you can test them with a lab. For insoluble impurities you can do a hot filter. For soluble impurities you can supersaturate solution and crystallize or dual solvent crystalization with and crystal making you will loose product but increase purity. Now you can do evaporation, distillation, salting in, and or fractional distillation to purify your solvents and leftover solution. Even if your supplier is of questionable quality, one can ensure their own quality.

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
Once you have a reputable source stay with them. Even though they are still subject to poor quality raws as almost all of them come from the same main manufacturers. It’s a matter of source integrity.
That said, I ALWAYS overdose my gear minimum 10-15%!to make up for any poor quality.
The whole process is fun!

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Lots of us have done so over the years. you quickly realize how strong gear is suppose to be.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I miss home brewing. I always just called 1 gram 1.0 ml so I was off a tad. If I ever did it again I would definitely do it 100% if I ever did it again.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I miss home brewing. I always just called 1 gram 1.0 ml so I was off a tad. If I ever did it again I would definitely do it 100% if I ever did it again.
Home brew doesn't seem as popular as it once was, why?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic