Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Disney's Epcot Closes New Attraction Because It Offends Fat Kids

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Feb 28, 2012
What are your thoughts on this matter folks???
leadbottom.jpg

Disney's Epcot Closes New Attraction Because It Offends Fat Kids - Miami News - Riptide 2.0

H

HomeGrown

Oct 30, 2011
Lol they should of known the fatties would throw a fit . Better yet just make the seats super skinny so the fatties won't ride it lol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I stopped reading after I saw "fat acceptance groups"

WHAT THE HELL IS A FAT ACCEPTANCE GROUPS!!!!!! BEING FAT IS BAD!!! ITS UNHEALTHY AND WILL KILL YOU!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!!!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Coming from a fat kid......... Maybe if the parents worried more about teaching thier children healthy habits and less about protecting them from society their children would be healthier.Or at least strive to improve themselves.
There is always the option to not participate in the event.But that would be to easy .Sheeple just need to bitch snivel and whine .

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Feb 28, 2012
Lol they should of known the fatties would throw a fit . Better yet just make the seats super skinny so the fatties won't ride it lol
ROFLMAO!!! You should submit that to Disney, but then they would get sued for not accommodating to the "Handicap" and insensitivity to peoples "diseases"

Coming from a fat kid......... Maybe if the parents worried more about teaching thier children healthy habits and less about protecting them from society their children would be healthier.Or at least strive to improve themselves.
There is always the option to not participate in the event.But that would be to easy .Sheeple just need to bitch snivel and whine .
Parents are completely to blame...
There is overweight, but healthy, and then there is obese, which causes a whole slew of diseases!

I wonder how many people will say their poor Augustus Gloop gloop.jpg is mentally scared forever and they spent tens of thousands of dollars due to the scars of a ruined family trip and psychotherapy...

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Feb 28, 2012
One more thing on the subject of people being obese...
I'm sick of seeing fat people with handicap tags!!!!
Theses are the tards that need to walk more, not less. They should have to park furthest from their location!
I had my pelvis fractured in 3 places 8 months ago when a car T-Boned me on my bicycle in a crosswalk going 35mph, along with a bunch of other surgeries and things that I'm finally recovering from and had to fight to get a handicap decal, which I had made permanent now.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
"In the attraction, kids were lead through various activities by two tour guide characters named "Will Power" and "Callie Stenics." They helped kids defeat obese villains like Leadbottom and his cohorts The Gluton and Snacker."

WTF were the fat kids mad about, the fact that they had to do activities rather than sit on their asses?

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Feb 28, 2012
"In the attraction, kids were lead through various activities by two tour guide characters named "Will Power" and "Callie Stenics." They helped kids defeat obese villains like Leadbottom and his cohorts The Gluton and Snacker."

WTF were the fat kids mad about, the fact that they had to do activities rather than sit on their asses?

I think it was the "shooting hot dogs with broccoli spears" that really pushed the poor disabled and plagued by the "disease" of obesity turds over the line...lol

That had to be the french fry that broke the chiwawa's back..lol

Last edited:
Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I am embarrassed for them .I would never lower myself to being part of a fat club.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Let's boycott Star Wars. Jabba the Hut was one fat mofo.

Seriously, soon any entertainment with be so homogenized, it won't be be worth it to watch.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
can we just kill stupid people...like this fat acceptance group? there gonna die soon anyway.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
can we just kill stupid people...like this fat acceptance group? there gonna die soon anyway.

So you don't want to join the National Association to Advance Fat People?

Slic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic