BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Disinformation

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Interesting talk on disinformation.

Seeing the latest Qanon BS where they showed up waiting for JFK and JFK jr to return I wonder how the fuck is that shit possible.
We have seen for a while now some totally stupid shit come out of that group but they are not the only one.

How can one prevent this from happening?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Very interesting. TRUE disinformation.

What Twitter, YouTube, Facebook call disinformation is information that they don't agree with. While a private company can censor information they don't agree with, I suppose, it truly is chilling to see how these companies are acting as arms of those presently in power to censor information that is not convenient to the present narrative of those in power, such as information relating to climate, vaccine mandates, etc.

Just remember, if you think your position is more persuasive, you don't need to censor opposing views.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
According to Jen Psaki, the censorship done by social media comes straight from the white house.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
According to Jen Psaki, the censorship done by social media comes straight from the white house.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
It's not just the white house, they have political hotlines. The reason it came out is because a stupid lady talked about it when being questioned because she didn't realize there was anything wrong with it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic