Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Discount Oakley

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Hey just wanted to share a website for anyone else that is a veteran, retired, or still serving.

www.oakleysi.com

With your proof of service you get huge discounts on a variety of sunglasses and other Oakley gear. Not sure if anyone will use it, but I wanted to share. I love the site.

Last edited:
spraynpray

spraynpray

Jun 28, 2012
Thanks for posting this up. I have used this site many times and the registration is quite easy. You can save big $$ on a variety of items. I use it mainly for the sunglasses lol

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Thanks for posting this up. I have used this site many times and the registration is quite easy. You can save big $$ on a variety of items. I use it mainly for the sunglasses lol

No problem brother! Hell yeah, I love it. I'm looking at getting a new pair soon. Almost 50% off MSRP, gotta love that shit!

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
I love oakleys damn expencive though, some good ones on the site too I'm jealous. Glad some private companies recognise service

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I love oakleys damn expencive though, some good ones on the site too I'm jealous. Glad some private companies recognise service

Yeah man definitely expensive. I agree, glad to see some companies still support the troops.

Samson

Samson

MuscleHead
Dec 8, 2013
Anyone know what discount levels they offer?

Thanks IS for the link.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Anyone know what discount levels they offer?

Thanks IS for the link.

It's about 40-50% off. It depends on the product, but they are unbeatable. They have clothing, gloves, etc. As well. It doesn't show you the discounts until you make your account. The ones I'm looking at that are originally $150 the price for me is like $72

Samson

Samson

MuscleHead
Dec 8, 2013
It's about 40-50% off. It depends on the product, but they are unbeatable. They have clothing, gloves, etc. As well. It doesn't show you the discounts until you make your account. The ones I'm looking at that are originally $150 the price for me is like $72

Nice!
time to get out the DD214 :)

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
You can also download the cheap and steep app to get hella deals on oakleys and costas if you aren't a cop or military. I've bought about 5 pair in last two years cheap.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
You can also download the cheap and steep app to get hella deals on oakleys and costas if you aren't a cop or military. I've bought about 5 pair in last two years cheap.

Nice! I'll have to check that out too. Haven't heard of it before. Thanks for sharing

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic