Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Dirty Bulk questions and info?

N

NattyIce

Jul 14, 2014
Hello,
Had some questions about my dirty bulking diet. Little info about myself before I continue. I've been lifting for a little over a year solid(5x a week, 2 rest days. Haven't missed a day) My starting weight was 145lbs, after 14 months I've gained 50+ lbs. I now weigh 198-200lbs. Still very lean, not as cut , but still cut nonetheless. The entire time I've consumed everything in my path as far as food is concerned. I now eat 6 times a day, 5k calories a day. No supplements other than creatine. Below is my meal plan I've created for myself.. It's VERY dirty. Keep in mind, I'm that skinny kid hardgainer type.. Goal years from now would be ideally around 240-250 . bulked, 225-235 cut? (later ofcourse)

Any suggestions as far as moding my meal plan would be much appreciated from some veteran lifters. This was built on a budget , finances are pretty tight. So any info on cheaper/faster/better methods. Thanks guys

Wakeup
Cheese - Cheese - Shredded, 1/3 cup (28g)
Milk - Whole, 3.25% milkfat, 1 cup
Milk - Whole, 3.25% milkfat, 1 cup
Land O Lakes - Margerine, 0.5 Tbsp
Eggs - Fried (whole egg), 3 large

Break 1
Hellman's - Mayonaise, 3 tbsp
Bumble Bee Premium Tuna 2.2oz Can - Solid White Albacore In Water (Canned), 1 oz drained (62g)
Natures Own - Honey Wheat, 2 slice

Lunch
Little Debbie - Honey Bun (85g), 2 pastry
Ramen - Romain Noodles - Beef, 1 block of noodles
Land of Frost - Hickory Smoked Turkey Breast, 4 slices
Natures Own - Honey Wheat, 2 slice
Hellman's - Mayonaise, 1 tbsp

Break 2
Nutella - Nutella, 2 tbsp or
Natures Own - 100% Whole Wheat Bread Slices, 2 slice
Little Debbie (Crg) - Creme Filled Chocolate Cupcakes, 1 Cupcakes (105g)

Pre- workout
Milk - Whole, 3.25% milkfat, 2 cup
Ramen - Romain Noodles - Beef, 1 block of noodles
Peter Pan Crunchy Peanutbutter - Crunchy Peanutbutter, 2 TBSP

Post workout
Grilled Chicken Breast 6 oz - Meat, 6 oz
Uncle Bens 90 Sec Brown Rice - Brown Rice, 2 cup (140 g)
Milk - Whole, 3.25% milkfat, 2 cup
Little Debbie - Honey Bun (85g), 1 pastry
TOTAL: 5,185cal 536gcarbs 198gProt

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
If a dirty BULK works for you stick with it... But most people on a dirty bulk will get fat

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Dude you're going to gain maybe 10 lbs of muscle in a year (no matter what your diet and supplements are like), and the rest will be fat. If you don't want to be fat, then slow down and do a clean bulk.

Also, I recommend you cut from time to time, at least once every couple of years and do it for 3 to 6 months. That will get you back to a lean condition so you can see how much muscle you have gained, and will keep you from getting too fat.

Finally, if you want to eat cheap, learn to prepare your foods. Eating all these brand name prepared foods is expensive, and not healthy as there are a lot of added salt and sugar in prepared foods.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5.0
British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
Looking at what you buy things like nuttela and cup cakes these are not good for your diet, need to start consuming more protein as woodswise said start preparing your own food, tuna and chicken is dirt cheap nowadays and rice is cheap, look at carbs and protein intake not calories, get the protein & carb ratio right and then count the calories if your still short on calories then address this problem and only then

British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
And if you can afford just one supplement then I would opt for glutamine

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
And if you can afford just one supplement then I would opt for glutamine

What? Glutamine is practically useless for anybody but burn patients or those with a genetic anomaly/deficiency. Search this site for more info on why glutamine is not only not important, but is an utter waste of money.

NattyIce, replace tuna with steak or ground beef or pork. Eat some sort of animal sourced protein with every meal. Stay away from the processed crap as much as possible. Eat white rice and/or sweet potatoes in massive quantities. Toss a handful of nuts in with every meal. Drink a half-gallon of whole fat chocolate milk (without high-fructose corn syrup) every day. Just have a glass full or two after every meal possible. Take creatine, 3-5g per day of monohydrate, with a room temperature sugary drink. You WILL bulk.

British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
Well I'm old school so you go with what you know, great to have your input though,

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Good input SAD , thanks !

No problem Mohammed. I've been hearing rumors from your girlfriend that you're spending hours every day on TID, researching. That's awesome man. Keep it up and post up when you have questions/comments.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic