Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Difference between anavar and primobolan (oral)?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Yep. Its a good topical carrier. I've also used crushed yohimbine in DMSO. It just gives you a nasty taste in your mouth.

Is there any need for a good DSMO and yohimbineHCL product ya think :)

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Is there any need for a good DSMO and yohimbineHCL product ya think :)

DMSO is sort of old-school, meaning no one wants to use the shit unless they are old school enough to put up w/ the tasete you get in your mouth from it. There are other products out there that use stuff like peppermint oil as the topical carrier. (Ref: AF Store YES... been using it for the last 10 yrs!) I wonder if you could use something like Bengay as a topical & crush your Yo HCl into it?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
DMSO is sort of old-school, meaning no one wants to use the shit unless they are old school enough to put up w/ the tasete you get in your mouth from it. There are other products out there that use stuff like peppermint oil as the topical carrier. (Ref: AF Store YES... been using it for the last 10 yrs!) I wonder if you could use something like Bengay as a topical & crush your Yo HCl into it?

So ya saying your kisses wouldn't be so great after dsmo use for a week? lololol!
Ben Gay? no idea, I can look it up though. *makes sense*

Have other ideas that would work for Y and transdermal.
Never payed attentin to AF and there topical. nice

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I love my Var........would love to get my hands on primo base, that would be sweet.
Never ran Primo before but Sassy, as always, makes valid points.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Great advice Sassy, Now I wonder how a combo of low dose prov would fair with the AVAR? since the anabolic ratio of primo sucks as compared to the avar. (and the quality of primo tabs sucking usualy)

An idea, ever tried that one? Low dose of prov like 5mg ed with the typical var dose?

I'm thinking ED pinning would probably be the biggest downside of that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic