Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Did you go shopping on Black Friday?

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I hate shopping and hate going to the mall in the first place.
I rather pay extra for not have to deal with the crowed.

I have never been out shopping on black friday.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Was going to go decided to go to Walgreens for milk. Too many people out today with permission to act fools.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I went to some local strip malls, it wasn't too bad. We actually went out to do some shopping for the family, and wound up spending about 700bucks on ourselves..lol Then Im redoing my man bathroom, so we headed to that place, and racked up over 10k in fixtures/vanity/shower stuff.. So, we actually got nothing done for the family.. I guess there is always next week..

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I went out to eat and got a fucking ticket by a fag cop. It was midnight and he had pulled someone over and didn't have his lights on. I drove by (after a couple went by ahead of me) and the fucker said I was ticketed b/c I should have gotten over into a different lane. I'm definitely fighting this shit. I fucking HATE cops.

L

lennoxchi

Nov 20, 2012
Same here, shopping that takes more than 15 minutes in a store is too long and if i was at a BF event and people started shoving me i wouldn't have to worry a bout the plasma tv i'd have to worry about bail. i'm a pretty mellow guy but i would have to start using drugs again to go out on BF, if i was stoned it might not bother me as much

I hate shopping and hate going to the mall in the first place.
I rather pay extra for not have to deal with the crowed.

I have never been out shopping on black friday.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic