Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Did you go shopping on Black Friday?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
If you did your crazy! I wen't out for a hair cut and to grab a 12 pack of diet coke, what is usually a fifteen minute trip was almost 2 hrs. It's getting worse every year..... Must be those three 40 inch flat screens are worth waiting for.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I hit target at 9PM. Nobody there. People that do the black friday thing are insane.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Nope! Jail doesnt appeal to me . It would take one person bumping into me or shoving me to make it happen. I was supposed to go to the grocery store today and wouldnt even go there.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I went to go stock up on leftover turkeys and they weren't even on sale, wtf!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
If i was gonna go, i would have to go with a lawyer. Nope, i stayed clear of the madness. I wouldnt go even if those flat screens were 50 bucks, why? Because people out there are a bunch of degenerate assholes who act like they have never been inside a store before.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I went to go stock up on leftover turkeys and they weren't even on sale, wtf!

That's actually a great idea if you have the freezer space. Surprised they weren't marked down at all.

D

DMC65

Feb 25, 2012
I was planning on stocking up on Turkey's as well, where I'm at most of the sales start on Tuesday or Wednesday so I think that's when they'll be out

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
I went out tonight with my wife and son to buy my son a new pair of jeans because hes hitting a growth spurt past few weeks. Got to the counter and the lady asked why we did not come in this morning because of the sales and my reply was I had better thing to do than fight the local idiots waiting in line to save a few bucks. She pulled out a card and gave us 15% off our total. She just looked us and smiled.

Beyond that no way would I deal with people of that BS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O6IMYSSs7c&feature=player_embedded

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Wow that video was ridiculous. What the hell is the matter with people? I dont know, i went out the last two black fridays and I didnt see one thing that I wanted for cheap. Definitely not cheap enough to deal with shit like that.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
That's actually a great idea if you have the freezer space. Surprised they weren't marked down at all.
I do it every year, depending on freezer space I get 2 - 4 for REALLY cheap. Well except at Stop n Shop, like buying gold there.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
No black Friday for me, too insane! However, Thursday night my girl leaves to meet some friends at Starbucks for a latte. A few hrs pass, and a big truck pulls up in front of my house. Out comes guys carrying big boxes. Here comes a 60" flatscreen, a blue ray, surround sound system, etc etc etc...... I thought latte's were expensive to begin with, but this is ridiculous! Lol. She's lucky I love her.;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic