Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Democratic Vice President hopeful.......

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
116803895_10223106874122245_4516380163100527712_n.jpg

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I may not agree with her much on politics, but I think she's a reasonably attractive woman, and she has a nice smile.
Same thing with Pelosi. Sure, she's 80 or so, but she is and obviously was an attractive woman in her day.
My guess is Biden might pick her. Seems like he painted himself into a corner and now has to pick a black woman. He may pick Susan Rice, but you never know what's Durham's report will contain on her. Interesting days we live in.....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

It's not. I don't think she's a good VP candidate. But Biden has screwed himself by making silly promises. He should be picking a strong governor, but their are not any who are black females. That shouldn't matter, but that's the way the Dems roll these days.

Making it easier to buy a house was one of the causes of the 2007 crisis. But that was more than 10 years ago, and doesn't apply anymore. LOL

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I may not agree with her much on politics, but I think she's a reasonably attractive woman, and she has a nice smile.
Same thing with Pelosi. Sure, she's 80 or so, but she is and obviously was an attractive woman in her day.
I'd h8 f*ck either of them. But that's me.

Harris' career as a prosecutor is full of embarrassing things, like letting criminals go free and having them slaughter innocent people. Biden has painted himself into a corner, though. But to be honest, I don't think the average person calculates the VP into their presidential vote very much.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'd h8 f*ck either of them. But that's me.

Harris' career as a prosecutor is full of embarrassing things, like letting criminals go free and having them slaughter innocent people. Biden has painted himself into a corner, though. But to be honest, I don't think the average person calculates the VP into their presidential vote very much.

They should with Biden. That guy is likely going to be muttering, "I want the green jello…" in the next 12 months. He never was the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he's clearly got dementia now.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
He was born with foot-in-mouth disease.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I know it's too late to do this now, but a true federalism would relieve a lot of this polarization we have right now.
What if you paid 20% income tax to your state, and only 5% to the feds, instead of the opposite way around? Then each state could decide whether they want high or low taxes, heavy or light regulations, and then citizens could vote with the feet. But instead we give all our $$$ to DC, and they decide whether we'll get any of it back. Too many functions happening far off in DC, instead of in our state capitals.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic