Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Decisions, Decisions..

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Thanks for the replies. I was leaning towards #4, but I think its going to be #3 now. Wife even likes that one. And the more I look at it, I think its pretty tight. And ill look beautiful in it.. :)

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
They're all nice but........ try this place http://www.dokicks.com/products/?Gucci-n5195_p1.html I've ordered from them a few times. Don't expect the highest quality or perfect size but they do carry some really good immitation clothes and shoes.

LOL.. I would never buy anything counterfeit, especially Gucci. I mean would you buy your wife a 2karat diamond zirconia ring? Probably not..

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Thanks for the replies. I was leaning towards #4, but I think its going to be #3 now. Wife even likes that one. And the more I look at it, I think its pretty tight. And ill look beautiful in it.. :)

deff #4, ones alright...... you got good taste!

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
LOL.. I would never buy anything counterfeit, especially Gucci. I mean would you buy your wife a 2karat diamond zirconia ring? Probably not..

lol, jewelry no but I've got some very nice clothes from there.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Can't take your money with you to the afterlife brother, spend what ya like. Cant say I care for any of those but that's just me.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I wound up buying #3.. $360! Im glad I went to the gucci store and tried it on. I actually needed a size bigger then I thought I did. Then I had to go through my bicep routine with the sales guy. Kinda flattered, he asked me what Ive been doing to get my arms so big.. LOL..

S

sartac

May 12, 2012
#3 belt with #4 clasp, for that much they better customize! Good that ya got it sorted, though.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic