Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Deca recipe

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I'm 99% sure we could go quite a bit lower but it's not in my book so I'll probably play around this week and see what I could do. For some reason this feels like the planet kamino in the Jedi archives when planet was deleted pretty sure my little recipe was deleted.
Man, I am not current on my SW lore so that went right over my head.

As for the solvents, I know they are not the same. BA is far more irritating than BB for many folk but BB is used to kill lice/crabs bro! HAHA

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Man, I am not current on my SW lore so that went right over my head.

As for the solvents, I know they are not the same. BA is far more irritating than BB for many folk but BB is used to kill lice/crabs bro! HAHA
Obi-Wan was trying to find a planet but they said because it wasn't in the library it doesn't exist. Turns out somebody deleted it from the archives. I mean that is a pretty arrogant statement saying if it doesn't exist if it's not in our library
I caught crabs once at fort Benning Georgia. Steve main road is called victory drive also known as VD as in venereal disease.
To the original poster are you trying to do a high dose or just a traditional 250 300 mg per milliliter. My initial post said zero BB but that was going off memory then I looked in my book and didn't see it so I quickly edited it.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I use 1% BA and no BB for Test E at 250mg/ml using either MCT or GSO as carrier.

IE:
100ml at 250mg

Powder 25g at a displacement of .943
BA 1ml
Oil 75.43 ml (rounded off to 75ml)
Glad people were able to confirm. My memory said yes but, my book said no and that's disturbing right now. I created a cookbook with cumulative knowledge from multi boards. Recipes, alternate recipes, experimental and theoretical recipes until I was able to confirm and move them to the recipes. If I had to guess about 10 to 15 years the boards will mostly be gone, and the vast sum of knowledge with it. My daughter will have the knowledge if she wants to become a kingpin of an international organization I'm so cool with that. But she would need a boyfriend as a fall guy, so she could portray herself as the victim girlfriend.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic