tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
i was thinking about that 2

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
If you went with NPP you could start at 50mg and adjust as needed or start at 20 and then raise as needed till you find your spot...it's a short ester so if you had any issues and you stopped it would be out of your system pretty quick

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I was told it increases progesterone which is the real healer to the joint point. DECA increases skeletal muscle & collagen synthesis. Why would that not improve my joints?

If you've got an injury then it has been called out to help healing durign the time it is in your system. But any AAS is going to still be primarily operating while you're 'on' - while its in your system. So the call out about "when you come off" is accurate. It depends on what you mean by "improve" your joints.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Dont have NPP only the long ester. trust me if i had the short i would have started already

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I think there's a misunderstanding of 'feeling terrible' coming off deca. In my experienceit helps in healing\'lubricating joints' if you allow the body to heal while on. Problem is guys feel better on and are pushing heavy weight . So of course when they come off their joints 'feel' terrible, they didn't allow healing. I have many aches n pains and it def helps on but I also know it on it's own doesn't heal. So def use it if you have pain not to mention it's bb benefits:), why not? Just know if you're not allowing the healing process the injury will be there when you come off. Not sure of ladies usage so can't comment on that

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I think there's a misunderstanding of 'feeling terrible' coming off deca. In my experienceit helps in healing\'lubricating joints' if you allow the body to heal while on. Problem is guys feel better on and are pushing heavy weight . So of course when they come off their joints 'feel' terrible, they didn't allow healing. I have many aches n pains and it def helps on but I also know it on it's own doesn't heal. So def use it if you have pain not to mention it's bb benefits:), why not? Just know if you're not allowing the healing process the injury will be there when you come off. Not sure of ladies usage so can't comment on that

This is a good point. Similar to my post about painkillers. There are times when the pain is a GOOD thing because then at least you know your limits as opposed to masking the pain and pushing harder than we should; only to injure or hurt ourselves worse in the long term.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic