Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Deca for female

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Want to start DECA at 20mg every other week with 5 mg Var a day. Using the DECA to help with joints and muscle pains. only thing im scared about is i have the long ester and worried about voice change. On that low dose is the chances of voice change low ? do you guys think it would be better to up my var to 20mg would that help the joint and muscle pain. Thanks <3 TG

W

wanabe awesome

Aug 4, 2012
It only hides joint and muscle pain while youre on it, it doesn't fix it and you'll end up feeling worse when you come off.....

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I am trying to find a shorter ester in the mean time i will just up my var.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Primo is a much better choice,Or durabolin as it is faster acting less likely for sides.....

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
NPP would be a better option if you're worried about sides, as it has a shorter half life.
That being said, i agree with Wanabe and Rein that it doesnt FIX joint pain; it just masks it

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
you could run a low dose of NPP for awhile....I ran it for my joints for about 4 months at a low dose (for guys) and I could run better and squat more (knees) but now that I am off I second the feeling it in my joints again.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
If you go down the npp or deca route keep in mind that you might break out terribly. There is a thread about it and most guys (including me) have had terrible experiences with it and scars from the acne it gave us. Everyone's different though so it's your choice.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
I think you'd need at least 50mg deca for the joint effects

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I was told it increases progesterone which is the real healer to the joint point. DECA increases skeletal muscle & collagen synthesis. Why would that not improve my joints?

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Maybe whoever told you is right but I have run a lot of deca and NPP over the years and I know female doses are different but 20mg eow just does not seem like enough to raise you progesterone enough.

When guys cruise on it we run 100mg and that's only for joints

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic