Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Deca and Joint Pain !!!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Well I have to say that 6 weeks into my cycle and the low doses of Deca are doing their job !!! B4 it was my left elbow that hurt like hell, but now its my right elbow that hurts . But I have noticed that the pain is slowly leaving the area . I do know that once I stop the Deca it will come back , thats y I ordered my very own VooDoo Floss !!! Hope that will make it so I dont have to worry about the pain anymore !!!
But hey Deca is helping me lift thru the pain !!!

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Well I have to say that 6 weeks into my cycle and the low doses of Deca are doing their job !!! B4 it was my left elbow that hurt like hell, but now its my right elbow that hurts . But I have noticed that the pain is slowly leaving the area . I do know that once I stop the Deca it will come back , thats y I ordered my very own VooDoo Floss !!! Hope that will make it so I dont have to worry about the pain anymore !!!
But hey Deca is helping me lift thru the pain !!!

------
D-Bol works quite well also

Z

zedhed

Oct 4, 2010
^^^As I said above Adequan does not have FDA approval. I think there is a brand out now that does have FDA approval, very new and dont know about price.^^^

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
This is the link for the studies done on horses and Adequan.
http://www.adequan.com/clinical_studies.aspx

-------
Thanks for the FU posts but the one assay which suggested AQ increased collagen synthesis was a "Chondrocytes" cell culture in-vitro study. Otherwise this med slows the destruction of HORSE cartilage (which suffers much greater impact forces compared to humans) by decreasing the production of certain proteolytic enzymes.

I don't know but suspect the benefit your experiencing is more likely the consequence of your youth than that of AQ
Regs
Jim

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I have had great success with pentosan and adequan. Big girl big lifts 40 years old and my joints are amazing. Before I started taking it my knees made a grating noise , to the point my pt would use me as a dummy to show interns.

Now I have no noise and they feel great.
The pentosan helps with inflammation more so .
But I'm no doctor so chalk this up to " bro science "

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I have had great success with pentosan and adequan. Big girl big lifts 40 years old and my joints are amazing. Before I started taking it my knees made a grating noise , to the point my pt would use me as a dummy to show interns.

Now I have no noise and they feel great.
The pentosan helps with inflammation more so .
But I'm no doctor so chalk this up to " bro science "

--------------
LOL, that's not what I'm implying. These products do relieve joint pain it's their MOA that is in question and do date none have been proven to "rebuild cartilage", in-vivo.

Rest assured if that was the case Ortho offices would have patients lined up awaiting their cure.

Jim

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
--------------
LOL, that's not what I'm implying. These products do relieve joint pain it's their MOA that is in question and do date none have been proven to "rebuild cartilage", in-vivo.

Rest assured if that was the case Ortho offices would have patients lined up awaiting their cure.

Jim

RR your symptomatic improvement and the diminished "crepitus" is a well documented effect of these meds since they do improve joint lubrication as I mentioned earlier.

Z

zedhed

Oct 4, 2010
Thank you for your input Dr Jim. IDK bout my youth tho...54.
But now I wonder if I should spend the $$ on the Adequan or just stick with the Deca...
Questions questions.

Z

zedhed

Oct 4, 2010
RR do you do maintenance injections or did you just run the one course? With the Adequan.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic