Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Dead bodies on Mt. Everest, very creepy

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
LOL....POB, you hit that shit on the head bro, she don't play that anyone who disrespects her can get ready to get it handed to them....

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
I love climbing, but have no interest in going this high. There are plenty of great climbs that let you focus on climbing rather than breathing. Tons of fun getting to the top!!

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
wow that was interesting wonder how many ppl looked for their wallet and money

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Very interesting read...

makes you wonder just "What" are these people looking for on the top of that mountain?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I've read a few books about climbers and tragedies on the mountains. "into thin air" and "eiger dreams" are a couple good ones. yeah you don't hear much about it but alot of people die climbing (seasoned climbers and tour gides as well). when the weather gets nasty it doesn't matter how many mountains you've climbed if mother nature decides it's your time to die.

Last edited:
D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
If you want a relatives insurance policy you know where to bring them. Im sure not many questions would be asked.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
After reading that it got me even more curious, i just spent some time googling and watching youtube vids etc.. This might be kind of a sick twisted way of seeing things but alot of those guys that died out there are now a part of history that cant be forgotton when there laying right there.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
I've read a few books about climbers and tragedies on the mountains. "into thin air" and "eiger dreams" are a couple good ones. yeah you don't hear much about it but alot of people die climbing (seasoned climbers and tour gides as well). when the weather gets nasty it doesn't matter how many mountains you've climbed if mother nature decides it's your time to die.

Ive read Into thin air and it was good. I know they are having missions to climb up there and clear some of the oxygen tanks and other trash that gets left behind. They say the place looks like a garbage dump. Tents and tanks everywhere along with the bodies.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Ive read Into thin air and it was good. I know they are having missions to climb up there and clear some of the oxygen tanks and other trash that gets left behind. They say the place looks like a garbage dump. Tents and tanks everywhere along with the bodies.

the problem is the climb and thin air at those heights makes it impossible to carry anything other then nessesities so the place is littered with bodies, camping gear and garbage. You might go into the climb with a group of peers, guides and sherpa's...but if you get sick ot injured YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. It's understood that the risk is high. No thanks!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
A group went up there and removed 5k pounds of garbage to clean the place up but ya the leader of that group is still up there :(

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
buddy of mine did everest and he says it is disgusting, trash everywhere: ropes, garbage, oxygen bottles and yes bodies on the mountain

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic