Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

DC'S DNP log (aka. Ramble)

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Now Carbs are suppose to be used with DNP, What do you do about that too? I see that you use T3 and ECA ( good idea)

For this, I kept to the same ratios that was working for me before! And I think that is key :) too many carbs for this gal and I will consume it in simple shit that just makes me feel like trash....after playing around with all different styles of diets(even keto) I found a happy , successful balance at 45%protein, 35% fat, 25% carbs, and was eating enough calories to make my estimated weight loss 2lbs a week, which was happening as long as I stuck to it, then I hopped on dnp and I lost 15 lbs in 14 days, and had no rebound(until a week later when I had a 3 day, all simple carb cheat :/) and even with those 3 lbs, the way my clothes fit, and my body looked was the same, I think the biggest mistake with dnp is eating in a way you would not be able to lose fat without it, and then continuing to eat as such once its not being taken, and with cutting the 15lbs, I dropped cals and continue eating with the same percentages with the new lower cals to accomadate for being smaller. And a side note the 2nd day off dnp I hit new weights, and reps for every lift I did that day, that trumped what I had been able to do previously, if I were ever to have muscle loss I believe the risk is more prevelant while I'm being a lazy douche eating nothing but cookies :)

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
If you could humour people like myself, Ive asked Pillar to do the same- measure your BF% now and periodically while you do this. Id love to see you both find success , that way I may have to jump the bandwagon, but I need to see the BF% drop significantly for me to want to undergoe the torture

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
If you could humour people like myself, Ive asked Pillar to do the same- measure your BF% now and periodically while you do this. Id love to see you both find success , that way I may have to jump the bandwagon, but I need to see the BF% drop significantly for me to want to undergoe the torture

Like I said no torture here but I will try tomorrow or Sunday morning :) and throughouut like posted before

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Cool Ill be following your progress- Ill have a seaunce to the Gods for your success LOL

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Alright time to check in I guess, after a LONG LONG Friday, I managed to escape work with everything intact !!! I only managed to eat my oats in the a.m. and about 2 oz of ground beef throughout the day, and resorted to eating a fudge, almond brownie OhYeah protein bar on my way to the gym...it was GOOD ...

Then it the gym I had shoulders and glutes, and my glutes I really focused on form and contraction, and it was killer without having to drop any weight or reps.... SHoulders were a bit sore I have been doing Hanging Leg raises from the pull up bar and it stretches and makes my shoulders sore, I had just done them the night before, and the day before that as well... needless to say I dropped weight, and I am seeing my arms/top and front shoulders leaning out so I am having definition at all times, not just while working out, flexing , or pumped... sooo that is exciting, makes me feel like I am finally getting to "that look"

picked up some friends kiddos after the gym, and picked up a pizza , icecream and movie with them on the way to the sleepover at our house with our kiddo ( yep Im that good of a friend to their parents that i picked their kids up! ;)
and they played while OW and I caught up on "walking dead", I know I took a couple about 4 bites of pizza last night, bad me and didnt eat nearly enough or the right things yesterday, I lame work...

finally rolled into bed about midnight, and tested out the new alarm at 7am. but didnt fully get up until 8 this a.m made mini cinamon rolls, sausage and eggs, had a couple too many bites of the delicious rolls too.... but weighed in and down 2 lbs... and happy to report I was ontop of water yesterday, small victories I guess..... and still "look" bloated.... but cant really complain too much...
Headed to lift, then 30 minutes of cardio, and tonight is girls night out, and I am DD'ing once again (funny they don't know WHY I can't drink, except that Im being strict on diet... so it will be a late night, with some added cardio, there, and probably a short 4-5 hours of sleep, with a fam nap sunday afternoon :)

p.s. I took yesterdays 3pm dose at 7pm..... damn blonde moments, and am taking this a.m. dose at 9am :)

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Time to check in!
So Saturday skimped and only did 20mins of cardio so OW and I had the same amount of time in the gym, went home...was not great on diet, mainly not eating enough, too many carbs, not totally clean...I was feeling wiped and took a couple hour nap with the fam in time to get ready for the night...headed out and rounded up the ladies, and eventually made it to the bars....stayed dancing(and babysitting) until almost 2 a.m. and hit sharis as they were all tatered drunk, and on the verge of sick....sooo I was hungry, I didn't eat after our nap, or before going out...but had picked up and ate a protein bar between clubs around 12...I ordered the egg white, turkey, omellete with hollandaise sauce on the side...it was yummy, also helped with a pecan cinnamon roll which was probably 3000 cals alone!

Finally got home and to bed about 5 am(4 from the time change) kid woke up about 4 hrs later and that's when the shitty hangover feeling hit me....mind you I didn't drink a drop or alcohol or anything but water, and lots of water at that...it was a very slow slow start to the morning but eventually I got going and diet was ok, not great I felt fine by the afternoon, but took Sunday as a rest day because I had an overload of things to get done before the week..........

Got to bed around 10pm Sunday, and was up without problems when 3 am rolled around...did 55 mins cardio fasted, stair stepper, then to work I went,
I had a good day at work feeling really positive..and I good workout after, though I was out of clean sports bras that a.m. and so I stopped and relaxed at home after work for about an hour so at the gym I wasn't fast or with great intensity...

Again got to sleep around 10pm, and up at 3am. I could barely keep myself awake regardless of what I did for majority of the day and managed to sneak a few short naps with baby boy at work...pretty sure this is what saved me from falling asleep while driving to the gym...

I hit my lightest weight ever as an adult tue. Morning...158, so down 5 lbs now, and could see my abdominals in the a.m.....which continued through today, though I can't say the bloat has gotten any worse or better... I've been good about water this whole time, but Tuesday it was great, and followed it up with a great workout. I had shoulders and glutes, and I hit extra reps and sets on everything ...diet was also about 89% perfect....

As for diet this week I decided to drop cals so I'm counting in at about 20 carbs under where I should be so I'm not stressing about using a bit of ketchup or salsa here and there...

I also added back in bcaas in place of some of the whey...
Its all chicken breast this week, and I've been slow cooking it to shred it...I'm doing asparagus, and salad...1 med yam and 1/2 cup oats in the a.m.

Also swapped in half and half in place of whole milk...figured the higher fat , lower carbs would be easier to fit in, and think I will go to heavy cream next week, as with the creamier stuff I can use much less with water with same or better taste as milk, and will allow me to eat more whole foods.....

This a.m. I conciously decided to pass on cardio today, I may do half tonight pending how I feel ....but the super exhaustion yesterday convinced me the added sleep was worth it so got to sleep from 9pm to 5am!!

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
DC, good to see you didn't fry yourself. Keep up the good work.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Wednesday after skipping cardio to snuggle with my little girl, I had a super stressful day at work....I headed to the gym and had a horrible workout..I felt glad that I did it, but man it just sucked, I had no intensity and it seemed to affect everything I did! That night the daughter went to stay the night at her Granny's who was taking her to disney on ice, so I didn't get a chance to see her. OW asked to take me to dinner and I had been 100% on diet that day, so I said SURE! A burger sounded amazing, so we hit up this new place, and it was OK , but I got sick....went to the store on the way home, and it wasn't getting better, by the time we got home I puked my guts out and went to sleep....i def did not lose everything I ate , but about half...and I had half of the burger with some fries....

Thursday morning, was up.....the waking up seems to be getting easier, and got to the gym , did 50 mins on the stair mill and then stretched a little....measured my waist and hips, and I've lost an inch each this last week....I did pb toast with a shake on the way to work, and man it doesn't hold me over like oats do, so I was eating well this day, but early.... on way to gym after work I stopped and got gas, and a "snack" ...and ate it on the way there...... needless to say about 5 mins after starting I felt the puke rising....now in all fairness I had a sore throught , like puke was stuck in my sinuses feeling the entire day, so I'm sure the fullness, pushing myself, and then water to try and wash it down made it worse...and so walked quickly to the toilet hurled a couple times, with no real solid anything just water, and then back to work....
I had a decent workout considering the state I was in , and even did abs( its an almost daily thing for me, as they were sooo lagging) and gah they were sore! Jumped on the treadmill for 15 mins , then cleaned myself up to take the munchkin to gymnastics...

I am now down to one cap before bed, and I think I really like what I did loading in at the front....though for first time users I would go the other way to access tolerance first.

I've been great about water and vitamins, and was thinking about caffeine being a diuretic and wondering if this was bad for using with d.n.p. but my need for eca has been about 2 times per day currently, where I was actually using it more before.

I have also had the carbonation cravings with this pms....probably because I ran out of calcium and keep forgetting to get more, and have not been on top of my magnesium ....soooo I have had one or two diet pops a day this week...I noticed yesterday how it gave me a early stage of pregnancy look...I should start my rag any day from today on, so I know the look will go down, but for right now I'm feeling pretty pudgy especially in the lower abdominals....though I have to say my legs and arms are really coming along.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
sorry that you have been feeling bad. im pretty lucky, i have a stomach of steel pretty much nothing bothers it too much. hopefully you can get some rest this weekend and let your body recoup! you are almost done with this cycle of dnp arent you? i seem to remember you saying that you were going to end it about the time your period started?

by the way, congrats on the loss of the inches :)

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
sorry that you have been feeling bad. im pretty lucky, i have a stomach of steel pretty much nothing bothers it too much. hopefully you can get some rest this weekend and let your body recoup! you are almost done with this cycle of dnp arent you? i seem to remember you saying that you were going to end it about the time your period started?

by the way, congrats on the loss of the inches :)

It happens to me more often than most due to the stomach surgery long term effects, its not like flu puke...just the food isn't going down so it goes up...like its stuck....its not acidic or anything....soooo kinda a normal thing and just glad it doesn't happen as much as it used to :)

And nope...I am running through almost all of November, through the weekend after thanksgiving.....it is timed with my period though, only way to run anything in my personal experience.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic