Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

DC training?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
DC training have you used it?Im interested but when i TRY to read about it I dont get it.....

So is it basically using max weight,for all sets with minimal rest?
it works great but you cant just start it. there is alot of info you need to really study up on to do it properly. even after trying it a few times, i still go back and find more i didnt know needed to be incoroporated. Its def hard. I like more volume but thats just me. I also hurt my shouldr on the stretches before. some people i know really like it. shit look at the man, hes proof it works.

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
would like to try it, read some of it .... total lost :/ lol

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I'm not a fan of it. Although the volume is low, there are too many body parts per workout to do. Once I get warmed up, I like to do 6 sets per body part over 3 exercises, hit style, that's my staple, once a week. With his program, you train them more often, my cns just could not follow it.

I like the rest pause theory, would include it once and a while as a shock treatment to a given group, but doing that for every set, every training just burned me out. I've tried doing it with my regular split also after doing Dante's as I never liked it from the beginning, but figured I would give it a chance, still went back my my 2 sets of 3 movements that just seems to work best for me.

Give it a try, you may like it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic