Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

Damn yankees!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i for one ALWAYS obey all traffic laws while driving down south with NY plates for the simple fact that i am a damn yankee and i know i stand out like a sore thumb in a black Cadillac with yellow NY plates.
that being said, NY has gotten pretty strict about gun laws; to the point that a ridiculous case like this wont be granted any leniency because of "zero tolerance" policies thanks to Juliani. i understand the need for it but every case is different and i dont agree with ZERO TOLERANCE because i feel as though every specific case is different and should be treated as such. she'll probably get off with a slap on the wrist or a fine but still, we dont need any more animosity between "yankees" and southerners IMO.
"CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?"

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
This case will go all the way to Supreme Court. Gun rights advocate groups will take this and run with it.

We will be looking for you HA. Better check your tail lights, too. Those things are always on the blink. LOL

i for one ALWAYS obey all traffic laws while driving down south with NY plates for the simple fact that i am a damn yankee and i know i stand out like a sore thumb in a black Cadillac with yellow NY plates.
that being said, NY has gotten pretty strict about gun laws; to the point that a ridiculous case like this wont be granted any leniency because of "zero tolerance" policies thanks to Juliani. i understand the need for it but every case is different and i dont agree with ZERO TOLERANCE because i feel as though every specific case is different and should be treated as such. she'll probably get off with a slap on the wrist or a fine but still, we dont need any more animosity between "yankees" and southerners IMO.
"CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?"

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
When I go south of DC I rent a car, I know better ;)

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
When I go south of DC I rent a car, I know better ;)

yea good point, but usually when i rent i still end up with like Conn or Penn plates. really not much difference in their eyes...

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
This is the norm in most states. Difference is you have a goofball that is just talking about it. Anytime I drive in another state I follow the speed limit because just having an out of town plate makes you a "target" I'm from La and there is a town called Golden Meadow that it does not matter where you are from you just better be going slower than the limit to be on the safe side. People claim to get tickets for going 1mph over.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
yea good point, but usually when i rent i still end up with like Conn or Penn plates. really not much difference in their eyes...

Rent a Uhaul van then... They're all from Arizona :p

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
Thats just fucking shitty. She tries to check her gun and those fucking douchebags arrest her. Wtf ever happened to discretion.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic