pbtom
What's New?

D-Red Update

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
I don’t disagree.
I knew D was busted — he told me and we messaged back and forth about all that was occurring. That’s when I was advising him the idea of an arrangement with Nuke was not wise nor safe, and why I never spoke encouragingly of Nuke to members, and deterred anyone who messaged me about Nuke.

The only reason DRED would have been nice to you is because he most likely was using you somehow or setting you up to be used.......the guy is scum.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
It would be of equal merit and fact were I to claim that your wife facefucked my cock balls deep until she drained my tanks down her throat.

you really should be banned for tying that shit and posting up.......no way you would say it face to face

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
The only reason DRED would have been nice to you is because he most likely was using you somehow or setting you up to be used.......the guy is scum.

Was neither of those. We go way back likely 20 years. And I for many years was actually one of the most hardcore haters and mockers of him on numerous boards for a variety of reasons.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
you really should be banned for tying that shit and posting up.......no way you would say it face to face

You should be banned for sanctimonious judgement. Give me a fucking break — step down from your pulpit. The ones who “should be banned” are the slanderers posting up bullshit about others — myself included as a two decade + Vet, and who used to mod here in fact!

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
There is only one thing that counts, and that is integrity. If a person demonstrates one ounce of deviation of integrity with me, Im done with them. I remember Red from Iron Lifter, Ronuses Board and Canadian Super board. He was scandalous as fuck. There is no way anyone should have had a single thing to do with that guy after all his bullshit. He was little cunt who fucked people ALL the time. Its just the truth. But even with all that, 40 years? I think thats way overboard, it should all be legal.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I’m getting a laugh out of swipers
reply’s. Like Clint Eastwood. Short- calm and to the point

Because there’s nothing to back the bullshit. Only option would be to create more bullshit. There’s nothing to say.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
There is only one thing that counts, and that is integrity. If a person demonstrates one ounce of deviation of integrity with me, Im done with them. I remember Red from Iron Lifter, Ronuses Board and Canadian Super board. He was scandalous as fuck. There is no way anyone should have had a single thing to do with that guy after all his bullshit. He was little cunt who fucked people ALL the time. Its just the truth. But even with all that, 40 years? I think thats way overboard, it should all be legal.

I don’t / can’t and wouldn’t deny that in the Ronus days, D was a cunt. And during that timeframe I was one of his most outspoken critics. AJ (ajdos and I).
AJ hated him and swore that D had a role in his (AJ’s) prison sentence. Fortunately there was evidence and resolve and peacemaking between AJ and D prior to AJ’s passing.
It was in light of that and during that time that D and I shaped great improvement in our relations. D made changes.... not perfect (who the fuck is??) but much more respectable that not everyone would nor could ever see nor understand.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

I don't agree with Tb saying this about your family, however he would say this face to face.
I have known him a VERY long time now and
he can be a shitbird at times but he is no faggot pussy...lol

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Greed's a destroyer. Greed and stupidity go hand in hand. How many times have we seen this kind of shit happen in our community, in real life and in the media?

He'll do some time but will not serve anywhere near 40 in this day and age. nor should he.

Character assignation?

If TB showed up at my place at 3am with a body in his trunk what would I do? Help him bury it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic