Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cycle recommendation??

750GSXR

750GSXR

Oct 6, 2012
I was wondering if anyone has a good cycle for bulking and strength? I am was taking Sust 300 (.07cc EOD), Prop 100 (.05 EOD), Deca 300 (.05 EOD), and D-bol 25mg (60mg ED) and I put on hard lean muscle with my fast metabolism and no water retention. My body type is lean and vascular so even on Deca,Test, and D-bol I stay lean and close to competition ready. I just placed 4th in the NPC Las Vegas Classic and want to do the Jay Cutler show in March but need some more size like 15-20lbs. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thanks,

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Ima big fan of Sust, Anadrol, and deca to bulk but its not so much about the gear man...its about calorie intake...especially if you have a fast metabolism. Work out a good Macro/Micro diet. PWO meal is KEY in bulking.

Sep 11, 2012
Sustanon 350, test suspension 100, tren ace 150 and anadrol 50. That's where I'm headed in 4 weeks. I'll easily put on 25-30lbs while shedding fat. I'll do the injectables for 12-14 weeks and the anadrol the first 8 weeks. Good luck

B

Bionic Bill

Jul 27, 2012
Agreed for size test base and drol need to be in there!

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
My bulk cycle at the moment is: Test/EQ/dbol/proviron The test and dbol get me big (with lots of food of course) the EQ keeps my joints and tendons for coming apart and and the proviron just makes it all work better, keeps me harder and keeps the need for an AI low.

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
Ima big fan of Sust, Anadrol, and deca to bulk but its not so much about the gear man...its about calorie intake...especially if you have a fast metabolism. Work out a good Macro/Micro diet. PWO meal is KEY in bulking.

I agree, you don't need to take more gear.. you need to eat more food.. and make sure you spike insulin with a high carb drink during training as well as the PWO meal...

750GSXR

750GSXR

Oct 6, 2012
OK thanks for the cycles guy. How much Tren A should I run every week? I like to split my week dosage into 3 shot a week to keep my levels straight. I think I am gonna do Sust, Tren A, Drol, Dbol, and Deca or EQ not sure, then torwards the end run MastProp. Maybe start first 8 weeks with Deca then switch to EQ at the end, how does that sounds?

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
OK thanks for the cycles guy. How much Tren A should I run every week? I like to split my week dosage into 3 shot a week to keep my levels straight. I think I am gonna do Sust, Tren A, Drol, Dbol, and Deca or EQ not sure, then torwards the end run MastProp. Maybe start first 8 weeks with Deca then switch to EQ at the end, how does that sounds?

Well I dont think you should mix the dbol with the drol. Make up your mind, one or the other. Unless your sure you wont need your liver when you get older. Tren A needs to be ran EOD. Really ED is best but who wants to stick them selves that much? Deca or EQ? once again, make up your mind. Eq needs to ran for a minimum of 12 weeks. 14 to 18 is best. If your looking to stay lean with low water retention then you do NOT want Deca. Plus its best not to do Tren with Deca. JMO

750GSXR

750GSXR

Oct 6, 2012
Thanks Mr. Wiggly what is the recommended lowest dose needed of Tren A EOD? I don't retain water and ran Deca into my contest I don't have the genes of most ppl alot of ppl call me a freak of nature because I could eat McDonalds and BK everyday and still stay lean with a 6 pack:) I don't anymore and try to eat as clean as possible. I have had bloodwork done recently and I am very healthy and every value was in the middle. Thanks again

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Thanks Mr. Wiggly what is the recommended lowest dose needed of Tren A EOD? I don't retain water and ran Deca into my contest I don't have the genes of most ppl alot of ppl call me a freak of nature because I could eat McDonalds and BK everyday and still stay lean with a 6 pack:) I don't anymore and try to eat as clean as possible. I have had bloodwork done recently and I am very healthy and every value was in the middle. Thanks again

Tren dosage is kinda hard to say. I would start with like 75 or 80mg EOD and see how you feel. I think that most tren users including myself find that there is a point in a dosage increase that kinda hits the "sweet spot". For me its like about 110 or 115mg EOD I guess. I have found amazing results at that dosage. However I also found my temper to be a bit aggravating at that level. So I would start average and work up from there and see what you can tolerate. As far as lowest dosage, I dont know. With Tren you will probably get some kind of result no matter what.

Last edited:
the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
If size is what you want bread and butter of sust, deca, and either drol or dbol. Then add in some pre workout test base and you are growing BRO!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic