Members
Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

Cycle, please read and advise.

A

abdelrasoul

Jun 29, 2012
^^^this. Start out with test only if u react well add in the anavar n tbol or just one .

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I've been around forever, first cycle in the 80's. The standard protocol is to use one compound, see how it affects your personal metabolism. Then, when you know one, you can add in another, and then chart that one just like the first.

Now young brothers just say they're gonna jump in.

I should be on the record as saying you are too young, bro. That is common sense and, if you've researched as you stated, you already know this, and the why's. It goes without saying. I'm not encouraging use. I coming from a place where you already have some of the supplies, may faceless advice of "Wait!" is most likely kicked to the curb if heard at all. I know this. Your mind is made up.

Why the prami?

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
He is 22 that's not to young. That's prime time. As long as he does it right he will be fine. I wish i started when i was 21

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Looks like You've been training on and off since you were 16 or 17. Now your 22 and have an idea that BBing is going to be part of your life. I don't think you are too young. Just DON'T GET GREEDY! Start with 500 test e or c and then take baby steps. Save the orals for your next cycle.

Just a note... 169lbs @ 5'9 10% bf leads me to believe you could make some adjustments to the diet alone and make some gains.
What is your diet like?

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Do some research, I'm the type of learner that has to write things down and place them into perspective. that being said, keep researching and how things tie into each other ie thyroid, what makes things tic. the pit gland, nads, all that biological mechanisms to make your vision happen. there are some "extremely" intelligent folk here at TID, just use the search box top right and plug in your keywords for search. Good luck, welcome to TID.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
He is 22 that's not to young. That's prime time. As long as he does it right he will be fine. I wish i started when i was 21

Alas there IS a difference between males and females, that should be considered as well.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I started at 22 after a few years of training.i ran sust on its own for 12 weeks and had no problem at all with no pct.the main thing is you get your blood work done understand the compounds your using and don't abuse the gear.i always trained at least 6months of the year with out any compounds that way you give your body to recover.i never believed being on it all year round unless your planning to compete and really take it serious.i am 41 I have a high natural test and I'm not on any hrt no blood issues but have fucked my body from heavy lifting.be smart use the info from the bros hear just on a side note are you are fellow Ozzie

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
1st you are too young but way, way more important you are no where near ready for AAS brother. 169lbs? at 5'9"? Thats tiny. You should really get in the gym and the kitchen for two more years and try to reach your natural potential first. AAS isn't a shortcut, it's the icing on the cake, it's way to push through to new heights. You haven't even scratched the surface of what is possible on your own naturally. Give that gear away bro, you are not ready, not even close. If you listen to the guys that have been around awhile and wait you'll be so much better off. If you've been reading up on gear for over a year then you know that your not close to being prepared brother. Be honest with yourself you haven't put in the work yet.

J

JustCycle

Feb 16, 2013
Guys if you check my first couple of posts, i've already had my blood work done! Like i said i want to do this as safely as possible! Also i've read a couple of times that 22is too young but i just want this one cycle to encourage me and look wicked for the summer ha! I'm not going to do a second one until i'm 24!

My diet is pretty good, i hardly eat much shit because my matabolism is'nt great! Bad genetics ha. I don't eat sweets, hardly any fizzy drinks & a take out i have once every 2weeks! apart from that my diet is pretty clean for someone my age!

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
So lets say he is 22 years old and 5'5 180lbs 12% body fat would he still be to young???? Its not his age that is the problem its his stats. I think everyone is trying to say eat more and train harder till you reach your peek then and in AAS.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Guys if you check my first couple of posts, i've already had my blood work done! Like i said i want to do this as safely as possible! Also i've read a couple of times that 22is too young but i just want this one cycle to encourage me and look wicked for the summer ha! I'm not going to do a second one until i'm 24!

My diet is pretty good, i hardly eat much shit because my matabolism is'nt great! Bad genetics ha. I don't eat sweets, hardly any fizzy drinks & a take out i have once every 2weeks! apart from that my diet is pretty clean for someone my age!

I'm not sure how a slow metabolism and weighing 169 work? If you gain easily then start eating more and get bigger. If you want to look good by summer do it naturally it should be pretty easy at your weight. I think you should be asking us for advice on diet and training brother. Can you post up a pic of what you look like now?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Your going to do what you want in the end. Just notice the overwhelming response about your stats and how that might relate to your diet. Avoiding junk food does not constitute a bodybuilder diet.

Still if you must... 500/week test will get you bangin' results provided your diet is on. Good luck.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic