Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cycle for Cutting

N

noobly

Mar 24, 2015
Hey guys, I want to loose some weight, my diet is on par 6 - 7 meals a day and following a strong gym program, but I want to add some additional ammo to help loose that fat keeping me from my dream body, I was thinking in the line of Winny, Tren Ace, test prop, but I have no idea what would be a decent dosage and then PCT, PCT is something I don't fully understand yet, because some say I need it others say I don't.

What would you guys recommend ?

Stats: weight 120Kg, BF around 17 - 18 %, lifting: about 5 years on off age 24

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
If this is a first cycle don't even think about running tren. That is for more advanced users.

We have a great sticky on first cycles. It's titled something like everything you need to know for a first cycle.

Pay attention to the part on PCT.

N

noobly

Mar 24, 2015
My initial thought was the following:

Testosterone Propionate 200mg every other day
Trenbolone Acetate 100mg every other day
Winny 50mg daily

I'm just not to sure about PCT.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
My initial thought was this:

If this is a first cycle don't even think about running tren. That is for more advanced users.

We have a great sticky on first cycles. It's titled something like everything you need to know for a first cycle.

Pay attention to the part on PCT.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Hey guys, I want to loose some weight, my diet is on par 6 - 7 meals a day and following a strong gym program, but I want to add some additional ammo to help loose that fat keeping me from my dream body, I was thinking in the line of Winny, Tren Ace, test prop, but I have no idea what would be a decent dosage and then PCT, PCT is something I don't fully understand yet, because some say I need it others say I don't.

What would you guys recommend ?

Stats: weight 120Kg, BF around 17 - 18 %, lifting: about 5 years on off age 24
I would continue what you are doing and start some cardio. Let your diet, cardio and weights get your bf% down while researching a little more on PED's and PCT.

mands

P

ptvhunt

Jul 14, 2012
I ran tren/test for my first cycle. I ran it at 200 mg of tren and 300 mg of test for the first 5 weeks. My body reacted well and I got minimal sides. I bumped it up week 6.

N

noobly

Mar 24, 2015
I will ofcourse still pay optimal attention on my diet and my cardio, I am doing Kris Gethins Transformation program, but I am looking for something to just aid that little more you know, that's why I started looking at that cycle, just hoping I can get some decent guidance towards PCT instead of being told to go read etc.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
I will ofcourse still pay optimal attention on my diet and my cardio, I am doing Kris Gethins Transformation program, but I am looking for something to just aid that little more you know, that's why I started looking at that cycle, just hoping I can get some decent guidance towards PCT instead of being told to go read etc.

If you can't even offer up what you would think would be a good pct then you don't know nearly enough to begin cycling safely. You learn more when you make the effort and take the initiative than when spoon fed.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I ran tren/test for my first cycle. I ran it at 200 mg of tren and 300 mg of test for the first 5 weeks. My body reacted well and I got minimal sides. I bumped it up week 6.
And you didn't do a pct? Get some bloodwork done

Total test
Free test
Estradiol
FSH
LH
Full thyroid panel

N

noobly

Mar 24, 2015
If you can't even offer up what you would think would be a good pct then you don't know nearly enough to begin cycling safely. You learn more when you make the effort and take the initiative than when spoon fed.

Look i have a basic idea but I am not sure if i should take PCT during the cycle or after the cycle as I read that some say only do nolva and clomid 2 - 5 days after last injection for around 3 weeks whilst other said use this during the tren portion and this during prop and then clomid afterwards etc.

So I am a bit confused as to the many different variations as to what would be the best approach and by best I mean safest.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
My initial thought was the following:

Testosterone Propionate 200mg every other day
Trenbolone Acetate 100mg every other day
Winny 50mg daily

I'm just not to sure about PCT.

You have done a really good job of figuring out which compounds will keep you lean. Now do an equally good job of researching which compounds are bad for noobs. You really think you're going to pin yourself every other day on your first cycle?

N

noobly

Mar 24, 2015
Turns out this forum aren't as helpful as one would have hoped. Can someone then at least guide me on to another cycle more "noobed-approved" then instead of dissing the current one.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic