Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cutting diet ??

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Hello, any advice would be appreciated please, this is my current diet and am looking if theres any areas I can tighten up I am starting 6 week cycle of Anavar next Saturday.

I am going three weeks 5-7.5mg a day (dependent on how I can break 15mg tablets)
Then upping to 15mg for two weeks on a surfing holiday, then taper down for last week.

Goals are to gain more strength and lose stubborn fat, exercised 6 years, lift weights, will post training plan on another thread, will be doing two cycles this year june and september.

Meal One (8-9am) - Fruit and Fibre and Semi Skimmed Milk (no sugar)

Meal Two (12) - Half Chicken breast and half cup of brown rice

Meal Three (3pm) - Half chicken breast and half cup of brown rice

Meal Four (5:30pm) - Two egg omlette/scrambled egg & coffee (for energy)

Train 6:30-7:45pm

Meal Five (9pm) Fish/Meat and Veg

Meal Six (11pm) Yoghurt

Drink water, Green Tea

At weekends I will tend to eat more red meat
Treats are occasional small choc, wine
1 cheat meal every 7-14 days
no carbs after 6pm

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
sorry forgot I am 160 ibs 5'8 dont know body fat percentage, but tight bottom and top half, all concentrated on lower abs, have a large frame, hourglass shape - mesomorph

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Hello, any advice would be appreciated please, this is my current diet and am looking if theres any areas I can tighten up I am starting 6 week cycle of Anavar next Saturday.

I am going three weeks 5-7.5mg a day (dependent on how I can break 15mg tablets)
Then upping to 15mg for two weeks on a surfing holiday, then taper down for last week.

Goals are to gain more strength and lose stubborn fat, exercised 6 years, lift weights, will post training plan on another thread, will be doing two cycles this year june and september.

Meal One (8-9am) - Fruit and Fibre and Semi Skimmed Milk (no sugar)

Meal Two (12) - Half Chicken breast and half cup of brown rice

Meal Three (3pm) - Half chicken breast and half cup of brown rice

Meal Four (5:30pm) - Two egg omlette/scrambled egg & coffee (for energy)

Train 6:30-7:45pm

Meal Five (9pm) Fish/Meat and Veg

Meal Six (11pm) Yoghurt

Drink water, Green Tea

At weekends I will tend to eat more red meat
Treats are occasional small choc, wine
1 cheat meal every 7-14 days
no carbs after 6pm

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

I'd probably tell you to get some protein in your first meal of the day. I'd probably also suggest making your last meal a protein + fat meal instead of yogurt. That tends to be more sugar.

But to your anavar cycle - you don't need to taper (no reason for it - the stuff attenuates at the rate of its half-life anyway). If you can run it longer, please feel free,. Women can run longer, low dose cycles than guys can because there's no concern about shutting down natural test production. Typical anavar cycle is more like 10 mg / day for 10 -12 weeks.

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Hi, thanks for the advice

Am thinking of starting protein shake in the morning and swapping yougurt for cottage cheese.

Will not bother taper down and guess I will see how I respond to the anavar, hopefully will be good results.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Hi, thanks for the advice

Am thinking of starting protein shake in the morning and swapping yougurt for cottage cheese.

Will not bother taper down and guess I will see how I respond to the anavar, hopefully will be good results.

An easy breakfast that I frequently do is just 1/2 c oats, cook it as usual (i.e. I nuke it for 90 sec), then mix in some vanilla protein mix and throw some frozen or fresh berries on top. Alternatively, a really easy way to get a great protein & some awesome spinach (spinach is just flipping amazing as a source of nutrients) is throw a whole egg (I use omega 3 eggs) + a couple egg whites and 1-2 c of spinach or kale into a blender, and then throw it all in pan to make green scrambled eggs. And then have some oats on the side.

There's no reason you shouldn't get good results from anavar. Mostly I'd say make sure you're eating well & sleeping well, and then when you hit the gym, lift like your life depends on it. One of the really underrated aspects of AAS is the recovery. Its not all about "getting strong" but rather what you can do and recover from in a shorter period of time to come back & do it again, just as intensely. And this is particularly powerful when you're on a restrictive diet to cut.

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
I never thought something as simple as putting protein mix in the oats, I have just swapped back to eating oats for breakfast this week. So will give it a try, I will give the spinach in eggs a try as I love spinach.

That sounds good as I can ache for ages some times which does effect my sleeping and energy levels like this week I had to leave my deadlifts as I ached for two days so far from leg training.

C

ContestDiets

Apr 16, 2012
Hi
Sassy69 is right - start your day with protein it will fill you up quicker and keep you full for longer and OMG! Where are the vegetables?? Fibrous dark green vegetables are some of THE best foods you can eat to speed up your metabolism and burn fat faster and they are generally so low in calories and carbs you can eat lots and not fear gaining weight. There are other added bonuses: Iron, Calcium, B vitamins, Fibre...I could go on.
What do I mean by Fibrous dark green veggies? Spinach, Kale, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, bok Choy, Pak Choy (any sort of asian greens). Other great fibrous veggies: Cauliflower, Rocket, Snow peas, Zucchini, green Beans.
AND another bonus of the dark green cruciferous veggies (and cauliflower) is that they improve estrogen metabolism..in other words they help you lose the fat on your thighs and butt. now I'm giving away my trade secrets!
Mix up your meats, try lean turkey, buffalo - looks like beef, tastes like beef, cooks like beef and is waaay lower in fat that beef

Here is my actual contest diet - I took 10 weeks to cut from 10.7% body fat to 5.9% body fat, I lost 3.2kg in weight and I even managed to GAIN 0.5kg of muscle

1400 Cal / day Menu – P: 52% F:29% C: 19%

Meal 1 (approx 250cal):

100g chicken + 100g brown rice (cooked)/sweet potato

OR

30g (dry) oats or Quinoa Flakes, 1 tablespoon LSA, 1 Scoop Protein powder, Stevia/Cinnamon to taste

Meal 2 (approx 300cal):

185g tin Tuna in oil (approx 140g tuna)

1 small green salad (approx 100g dark green leaves + cucumber) + uddo’s oil or flaxseed oil vinaigrette

Meal 3 (approx 330 cal) :

125g Lamb /beef or 150g Chicken/turkey or white fish

100g cooked sweet potato or brown rice

300g greek salad – dark green leaves, red capsicum, red onion, tomatoes, cucumber + uddo’s oil or flaxseed oil vinaigrette

Meal 4 (approx 175 cal):

100g Chicken

1 medium apple

Meal 5 (approx 250 cal):

175g white fish

300g mixed steamed veg – Broccoli, Zucchini, Snow Peas, Green beans, Mushrooms, Asparagus

Late Night Snack (approx 150cal)

Tablespoon organic almond spread

1 PWO Shake /day – up to 125cal

Post comp I gained 9kg in 2 months even though I was quite strict with my diet, so below is how I eat now - I've lost 6kg in 2 months even though I'm not exercising at all at the moment because I'm recovering from double shoulder surgery:
BTW this is Lindy Olsens (Oxygen magazine Editor) actual competition diet - its amazing, you eat more than you have ever eaten before AND you lose weight - its great and even better the rules are that you 'cheat' every 2nd day - true. Every 2nd dinner you have whatever you like up to 600calories in a single meal - pasta, cake, chocolate, ice cream whatever you like, up to a limit of 600calories. Its the 90/10 rule - eat completely clean 90% of the time and go nuts the other 10% - I didn't believe it until I tried it

Meal 1 :

100g protein (chicken, kangaroo, turkey, fish) + fruit or 10 almonds

or 30g oats + berries + protein powder

Meal 2 :

185g tin Tuna in oil (approx 140g tuna) or 100g chicken/fish/kangaroo

350g dark green salad + cucumber + uddo’s oil or flaxseed oil vinaigrette

Meal 3 :

150g Chicken/turkey/kangaroo/fish

350g greek salad – dark green leaves, red capsicum, red onion, tomatoes, cucumber, avocado + uddo’s oil or flaxseed oil vinaigrette

fruit e.g a whole 250g punnet of strawberries/blueberries - negative calories!

Meal 4:

100g Chicken/fish

350g dark green salad + cucumber

Meal 5 :

150g chicken/venison/buffalo/turkey/white fish

350g mixed steamed veg – Broccoli, Zucchini, Snow Peas, green beans, Mushrooms, Asparagus

I still have my almond spread as a late night snack.

hope that helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Thanks for the in depth advice, am working on my diet plan this week and introducing improvements, I know am lacking on the veg which I do actually enjoy eating. Think as am on a cut and starting var this week am going to really tighten up and also have a body detox by eating lots of quality veg and add some supplements, was thinking a multi fibre and omega 3 supplement to add too oats, multi vitamin and glucosamine

maybe some apple cider vinegar capsules, which are supposedly good for blocking fat formation and has about 19 minerals (havent used this before)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic