Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Cutler Leaves MUSCLETECH

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
was listening to dave p's show Jay cutler did not resign with Muscletech Jay has even taken them off his site as a sponsor they reporditly were offering him less money because he was not the olympia winner.. He does not feel like getting surgery on his biceps because he will be out for around 6weeks in a cast and he has no plans to compete again.. but he seems to wanna do other things to make him more money... Dave also says close sources say Jay is done competing he has lost alot of weight he is down to around 260lbs right now.. I guess he has something big comming up and its not boybuilding... waht do you all think?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
He's been trying to get into acting... He probably wants to get a little smaller and super ripped so he is more agile. I'm fuckin blown away by the mtech thing... They were paying huuuuuge dollars I bet.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Good for him they suck anyway. Tired of seeing Muscletech ads every other page in magazines

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Hes made his mark, and he and his wife are very shrewd marketers I see him being successful at whatever he does.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Hes made his mark, and he and his wife are very shrewd marketers I see him being successful at whatever he does.

Yea I bet he will do good, guy is 39 and been bustin his ass. Time for a break. What is the deal with his biceps though? injury?

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
nothign he just doesnt wanna get surgery on it he is gonna let it heal i guess the way it heals lol

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
i hope he really does walk away from everything. He would make a bad ass action hero.

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
Good for him they suck anyway. Tired of seeing Muscletech ads every other page in magazines

Same thoughts, however i dont know about letting it heal by itself seem like it could go real bad that way. IDK scary stuff really.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Did I miss something? His injury didn't look like a tear, it looked like a bad shot.

He will be successful in whatever he does, but I dont think he has a future in movies... personality of a card board box.

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Injury my ass.

He does well in real estate and I imagine he'll keep up with that. He has no future in acting

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I thought his bicep just had a hematoma from a bad injection or something..

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Did I miss something? His injury didn't look like a tear, it looked like a bad shot.

He will be successful in whatever he does, but I dont think he has a future in movies... personality of a card board box.

dont know that i agree with this statement. It'll be interesting to see how he carries himself now that he isnt constantly "representing the Musclecrap brand" Now he will be able to be himself.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic