Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Current Diet

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
I posted my new training plan under the training forum. This is the diet I've been doing for the last several weeks. Still making my progress, but it's slow which isn't bad. What are your thoughts??

Meal 1:
4 eggs (1 whole, 3 white)
1/3 cup of oats (measure uncooked)
¼ c fruit

Meal 2:
Quest bar

Meal 3:
5 oz chicken, tilapia, ground turkey or lean grass fed bison ground meat
1/3 cup brown rice or quinoa
1 cup veggies

Meal 4:
1 cup of cottage cheese
1 fruit

Meal 5:
4 oz chicken, tilapia, ground turkey or lean grass fed bison ground meat
1 cup of veggies
1/3 cup brown rice or quinoa

Meal 6 (optional):
Protein shake

Thanks guys :)

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
How many lbs do you want to lose a week?

H

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
How many lbs do you want to lose a week?

H

I would like to keep going with 1-2 lbs a week. I can really mess things up with my eating, so I basically eat the same things over and over and pretty plan jane.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I do the same. It's easier for me to track calories.

A 1 to 2lb a week loss is on target for sparing muscle.

Do you know your maintenance cals so you can run enough under to hit your goal week after week consistently?

Very easy and gets you to your goal faster, lose fat and preserve muscle.

H

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
I do the same. It's easier for me to track calories.

A 1 to 2lb a week loss is on target for sparing muscle.

Do you know your maintenance cals so you can run enough under to hit your goal week after week consistently?

Very easy and gets you to your goal faster, lose fat and preserve muscle.

H

I do know my numbers, but it's been so long since I've evaluated them. I'm rocking the Body Media this week so I know my new output and I should throw my food into My Fitness Pal to see my calories I'm eating. Thank you SO much for your input and time! I appreciate it! :)

B

BeauBody38

Jan 8, 2015
Is it ok to add a little amountr of protein in this diet rather than more sugar.

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
Is it ok to add a little amountr of protein in this diet rather than more sugar.

I would think so. I'm no expert by any means, but sometimes I add egg whites to my protein shake if I feel I need it or bump up my dinner to add another ounce. That way I'm not adding any sugar but I'm getting more protein. I had to cut the grains and dairy from this plan, so my protein has bumped up a little and I'm eating more greens and lactose free shakes instead of the dairy products.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013

Going to really depend on the macro break down in the first place, goals, and how much of a caloric deficit you're in. Sometimes people neglect to realize how anticatabolic and anabolic carbs can be, so completely cutting them out is not always the best in the long run. It can help in shorter bursts of dieting, but would not suggest it for long term.

Regardless, these days, when I think of diets, all I see are numbers. This meme describes me perfectly. All foods are equal when divided in to macros to me.

972170_3146809086625_950665327_n_zpsox2lo1cm.jpg

Lastly, do yourself a favor and stay away from Tilapia. :/ Stuff is yucky

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
Going to really depend on the macro break down in the first place, goals, and how much of a caloric deficit you're in. Sometimes people neglect to realize how anticatabolic and anabolic carbs can be, so completely cutting them out is not always the best in the long run. It can help in shorter bursts of dieting, but would not suggest it for long term.

Regardless, these days, when I think of diets, all I see are numbers. This meme describes me perfectly. All foods are equal when divided in to macros to me.

972170_3146809086625_950665327_n_zpsox2lo1cm.jpg

Lastly, do yourself a favor and stay away from Tilapia. :/ Stuff is yucky

Good points. I hope the no grains and dairy will be a phase and I can add them back. It's a reoccurring gut prob. I mean, I will cry if I can't have Bubble Gum ice cream again. But I'm starting to feel a lot better without them, for now.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Good points. I hope the no grains and dairy will be a phase and I can add them back. It's a reoccurring gut prob. I mean, I will cry if I can't have Bubble Gum ice cream again. But I'm starting to feel a lot better without them, for now.

I would certain recommend you stay away from things that don't make you feel well. I was just referring mostly to the sugar comment

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic