Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Crossfit (?)

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
If its just a cardio thing then your ok i guess. You would be better off doing plyometrics for speed and explosiveness.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Another vote for "crossfit sucks". It's a fad and all it offers is overtraining and injuries. Slap a shit quality paleo diet on top of that and you have the worst fad since the shake weight. Crossfit people have a weird holier than thou complex going on and it's like a cult. I don't fuckin get it.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Dex some of the guys that are winning comps that my wife competes in are boarder line bb.bro very very good physic but these guys are stupidly enhanced.they didn't get there physic from just doing cross fit these guys were lifting regular like bb in the past.injuries well talk to my shoulder surgeon how many cross fit guys he sees.cross fit does have its advantages but has many disadvantages also.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Take a cardio class...

While I think cross fit has its place I'm not a fan. And I agree with the comments above

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I don't want to be the best exerciser. There are some decent physiques for guys but like FURY said they didn't get that way from crossfit. I think the chicks look like dudes and they increase their waistlines from all the squats and heavy snatches. It's a fad and really isn't even functional. It's pointless

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic