Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Crossfit Trainer Making a Switch

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I prefer lean gains myself - I find cardio and CF catabolic to all the muscle I've worked my ass off to build . Those activities should be limited - unless you have problems eating and with weight . I think most bodybuilders that say bulking infer the same. Most don't enjoy the bulky bloat look. Lol

C

caveman

Apr 17, 2013
Sorry if it comes off that way. I'm pretty set on my diet and workout the next three months. Just hearing some different healthy but heavy meals would be nice and different exercises people prefer for certain muscle groups as I may tweak my routine a bit. I'll be full of a lot more questions after the first three months to learn more about specific muscle exercises, changing supplements I take, and a new routine entirely.
I'm a very hard gainer. Started out at 6'4, 162 pounds. I'm currently 270 pounds. My breakfast looks like this: Mix 2 cups uncooked oatmeal, 2 scoops whey, 6 eggs, 2 bananas, and as much whole milk as will fit into the blender. Do it at night, then split it into 2 or 3 shaker cups and put it into the fridge. This way it isn't too full of bubbles the next day. The next day, when you roll out of bed, you have 2000 calories ready to go. I've been eating this breakfast consistently for over three years.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic