Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Critique my plan Plz

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Do you think i don't know what i am talking about you always try to prove me wrong. most of the time you can't LOL. Babe i can run circles all over you when it comes to REAL medicine and REAL health issues.

Always trying to prove you wrong? You give yourself to much credit. I don't follow you around "trying to prove you wrong". I was talking to GS in this thread about NPP and how it would probably not be a good idea for a figure competitor to run during her prep. I told him that he would get a better explanation from SS (my wife). We were having a civil conversation.

It's great that you work in the medical field in some form or fashion but your attitude only strengthens the opinion most have about those in that field.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
To the OP - the real question is where is the GF in terms of being ok w/ the sides? As soon as you get into the injectibles, the anavar experience is so much lighter than the prop, it really is necessary to be committed. Prop clears relatively quickly but expect things like a cracky voice / deepening voice, etc. That happens rarely in var. Dark hair growth (chin hairs, etc.) is possible. I would honestly suggest a lighter dose than 100 mg / week. There's no need to be aggressive about it. This is primarily if she is looking to gain some size. There will then be the additional water and possibly some additional fat that tends to come w/ estro / size. If the real goal is the conditioning, then IMO it would be completely sufficient to go w/ the var + add in winstrol in the last 8 weeks. And as mentioned, drop the var the last 10-14 days to reduce complications in water manipulation. As I mentioned above, additional stuff for a the last 4 weeks can be nolvadex + proviron.

There are two points where a women who wants to cycle needs to take completely ownership and responsibility for the results & sides. The first is obviously, the first cycle. The first cycle is typically anavar. Then comes the usual desire to go more aggressive. Lots of ways to "go more aggressive" - but the first thing to look at is what are you trying to accomplish w/ more than you've experienced before. Its not just 'to take more" - if you're willing to go to " more " - there are a million ways to do that. Obviously for the stress on your body, potential long-term sides and the time it takes to do it all (including any discomfort that comes w/ the inevitable sides while you're getting to the goal you want), you should be takign the right thing so you don't end up w/ all that AND still getting the wrong end result. For a competition cut, a heavier drug may be used further out - but as I mentioned - if size is your goal, you should really be doing that in your off-season and not doing a blind experiment when you have 16 weeks to figure it out.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
If its conditioning she's after I would have thought anavar primo and whinny would have been sufficient and a strict diet to get her in conditioning after all its a figure contest not womens bb or physic and from what I have seen that some girls get marked down if they come in to hard.correct me if I am wrong but please don't whip me lol.

R

rg4

Feb 5, 2013
Thank you so much for all this information, I don't want to mess up her or anybody's health. On the drug side I only deal with men not women, so the key stack would be Var, winny, and primo? Then use proviron and nalvadex the last 4 weeks of comp?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Thank you so much for all this information, I don't want to mess up her or anybody's health. On the drug side I only deal with men not women, so the key stack would be Var, winny, and primo? Then use proviron and nalvadex the last 4 weeks of comp?

I would agree with that but I have not had enough time to research Masteron Prop for women as BI suggested. I know it cuts great for men.

Masteron Prop may be a better alternative.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011

You're going all over the place --- can you please identify the goals? Prop is going to increase size. Is this a goal? Or strictly conditioning?

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I have used prop with only side being a temp enlarged clitoris , but i had a good idea going in what my androgen response was and i dont have a lot of negative sides.. I ran about 90mg a week and as gtg

But you do have good advice here especially considering her experience seems limited

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
That is a long way to go with those stats. Not a very good starting point IMO. I would cut some BF with out anabolics first. What I have learned over the years is that people that have a BF that high don't usually know how to eat in general. Not always but most of the time. There are a lot of people that think adding AAS will help the problem when often it will make it worse.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
That is a long way to go with those stats. Not a very good starting point IMO. I would cut some BF with out anabolics first. What I have learned over the years is that people that have a BF that high don't usually know how to eat in general. Not always but most of the time. There are a lot of people that think adding AAS will help the problem when often it will make it worse.

I agree with cutting without AAS. Not worth it when diet and training can do it

R

rg4

Feb 5, 2013
You're going all over the place --- can you please identify the goals? Prop is going to increase size. Is this a goal? Or strictly conditioning?

I wanted to use prop for size, I'm wanting to improve her back and upper body,her legs are awesome. Her legs are so thick that with diet and cardio her upper body gets flat and stringy, but her legs and glutes steal the show for us. Sassy you know what kind of physiques these women will bring to the USA's, and what we want to accomplish. That was the whole purpose wanting to use prop, for increasing muscle size.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
If you're good w/ the sides that you can expect w/ injectables, I think the balance you've got is trying to build size in 6 weeks and still dropping enough bodyfat to tighten up from it. If you go w/ prop, you're going to be fighting against some fat gain. If you go w/ primo, you will get some nice muscle w/o the additional estrogen. My concern is really the timeframe you have to work with. I would really tell you to go w/ the prop in the off-season if you're looking for that much growth.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic