Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Critique my plan Plz

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
To cut weight? NPP for women (and I've seen it several times) causes weight gain and serious strength gains. For someone who wants to get stronger and larger than it would be a good choice.

But the whole thing about NPP is it is a short ester. OK so u get bloat that you dont like. then stop it. It will be out of your system in 3 days

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I'm not referring to water weight. I'm talking about how NPP has time and time again has caused increase adipose tissue. If it was just water she could take an AI and increase her water intake and therefore it wouldn't even be an issue.

I'll ask SS but she is extremely busy since this is her competition season and she's modding on another board but she may pop up on here. Sassy knows her VERY well as do many of the other staff here.

I'd say Masteron Prop would be a better choice for her than NPP or Primo.

increase adipose tissue never heard of that...

Starting 16 weeks out to 9 weeks out 100mg Test Prop
8 weeks till day of comp 20mg Anavar 10mg Winstrol..............

Why take so much. No need for that to do figure. Why not start Var 12 weeks out add in whinny at 8 weeks at 4 weeks if she is still holding fat i would add in some nolva 20mg, 3-2 weeks out cut the var to loss the water weight. If you do the cucle you said straight with no cycling she will deff loss her voice, may get bad body acne, hair loss. If she never did a var/ winny cycle together try that first and see what happens. Its Figure come on shes not a WBB dont put her on test .

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Wondering about cycle experience for this athlete. Not having that information I would still ditch the test in favor of primo ace or NPP. And at about 1/2 that dosage. I have to say at her height at 156 19% she needs to loose aprox 21 lbs of fat/water to hit 5%. That puts her at 134 if she doesn't loose an ounce of muscle although I bet her stage weight will be even lighter. This is the only reason I even agree to use a compound other then var or winny. 16 weeks is not a lot of time.

5% body fat is to low for figure 8 to 10%

R

rg4

Feb 5, 2013
Her last comp was in July of 2012. She qualified for nationals, so we are going to Vegas for the USA's. We wanted to bring a little harder look to the stage. Last year we used 20mg ed Var and 10mg ed of winny for 9 weeks, I thought maybe only using 1ml a week of prop can help us reach this conditioning goal. Her contest weight was 125lbs 7.5% BF.

S

SideArms

Feb 6, 2013
I did 50mg Test Prop that shit only lasted 2 weeks. Voice change right away, thank god i stopped in time. And oily skin OMG. I was prepping for WP show and had to change everything up. Went on short acting primo with var, cut the var out like what TG said for the water weight. Was also on GH 2iu for 4 months at that time. But i really don't like doing the INJ thing everything 2 days. GH is ok its SQ. That's another thing she needs to think about. those needles all the time are not going to be fun

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Her last comp was in July of 2012. She qualified for nationals, so we are going to Vegas for the USA's. We wanted to bring a little harder look to the stage. Last year we used 20mg ed Var and 10mg ed of winny for 9 weeks, I thought maybe only using 1ml a week of prop can help us reach this conditioning goal. Her contest weight was 125lbs 7.5% BF.

Don't use AAS for conditioning purpose. Diet and training can do that. Try IM winny that gets you hard. I would stay on that longer and cut the var sooner. Tell he to come on here and talk. She can gain a lot of knowledge on here.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Don't use AAS for conditioning purpose. Diet and training can do that. Try IM winny that gets you hard. I would stay on that longer and cut the var sooner. Tell he to come on here and talk. She can gain a lot of knowledge on here.

tell her sorry LOL

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Was the goal size or conditioning? Prop will put on the size, and again the bigger sides. As mentioned, drop the var around 10 days out if there is any water retention. Specifically getting into show day conditioning, the old school approach is last 4-8 weeks nolvadex + proviron.

Last edited:
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
But the whole thing about NPP is it is a short ester. OK so u get bloat that you dont like. then stop it. It will be out of your system in 3 days

You can also run aldactone and that will flush the body and rid the user of sides much quicker than just coming off. Like I said, if it was just bloat she could take an AI like A-dex and increase her water intake and be fine. That's NOT what I'm talking about.

increase adipose tissue never heard of that...

There are studies that show androgens cause increases in abdominal fat in women. So AAS like Tren and NPP could actually backfire the user.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
You can also run aldactone and that will flush the body and rid the user of sides much quicker than just coming off. Like I said, if it was just bloat she could take an AI like A-dex and increase her water intake and be fine. That's NOT what I'm talking about.

i would not add aldactone to the mix. OMG LOL. why not just throw in a PSD on top of it used for people with CHF. that shit is no joke and should only be used the night and day of show if you know how to manage your water intake etc. What some people don't know is that ANY prescription diuretic when you start taking it and you drink your normal water intake your body will start to retain water. that is not something that you can just stay on. Most of the people i see on standing Aldactone are on fluid restrictions for CHF. She is competing in FIGURE and yes she can go on that cycle and try and add size in the 16 weeks but its not worth the sides that she WILL GET. Why not come in softer or push your show back so you have more time to diet and train. Most figure coaches dont like turning their girls into men.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012

There are studies that show androgens cause increases in abdominal fat in women. So AAS like Tren and NPP could actually backfire the user.

Do you think i don't know what i am talking about you always try to prove me wrong. most of the time you can't LOL. Babe i can run circles all over you when it comes to REAL medicine and REAL health issues.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
TG and BI you both know what you're talking about and deserve respect from us as well as between each other. There are two ways to skin a cat. Yes that saying is absolutely repulsive but you get my point.

I would simply ask that everyone count to ten before making another stroke of the keyboard please and thank you.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic