Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Credit Card fraud

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
My Credit card got defrauded $1700 today. The bank text messaged me to say that I need to contact them immediately. So I immediately logged on to my account to check if anything was up and saw that my credit card ballance had gone up.
They say {The Bank}, that an online vendor I have used may have been hacked or it is possible that the offener may have used a random number scrambling system.
My card has been canceled and a new one despatched to me. It was only a six month old card and I'd only used it at two "shadey sites".
One was a well known, ancillaries vendor. The other was an asian chat site :">
I just thought I would let it be known incase others have the same issue.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
It was probably that ancillary site, i only use prepaid or vcc with them.

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
what site? could it be PP?...I got nailed for 980 bucks at some gene machine a few months back

G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011
what site? could it be PP?...I got nailed for 980 bucks at some gene machine a few months back

LOL... So you bought 1 of the 4 machines for those scamming A-holes. This happen to me once when i was ordering my darts and it was for online real estate and it happened to my cousins card at same time from the same place to but atleast mine was red flag right away but my cousin found out later and when he tried disputing it the people where buying lab equipment from different sites and the rep ask him if he was opening some kind of lab or something. I would use prepaid CC or if you could just run it threw paypal now.

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
MY CC FLAGGED IT and I didnt have to pay anything...Im now wondering if the stuff I bought originally is any good...prolly a bunch of shit

G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011
If you got it from precision then i'm sorry from my experience i had bunk research chems and you should find the thread recently talking about them i wasn't the only one.

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
yes.I saw the thread after I already had the stuff. No way to test this stuff either t3..t4 and letro

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic