Joannafit
What's New?

Cowering bitches

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Is how the rest of the world looks backing down to 1 douche while they are all self preserving preachers.
Is no one brave enough in this world?
If not, they are giving China and every other aggressor a free ride to do whatever they want.
We used to be a strong country, self sufficient, now we rely on friendemies and shit products produced by 3rd world countries that parade themselves as 1st world.
Stop sucking the teet and make the USA great again.
I think Trump was on the right path, as Rocky as it was. Mean tweets and a set of balls made this country better. A fake pandemic that killed less than the flu overall put in place because the world was scared of what could have really been accomplished with 4 more years of a go fuck yourself attitude, my 1st Alphamale.

Rant over. Remind me not to watch tye news for a few more years....

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Is how the rest of the world looks backing down to 1 douche while they are all self preserving preachers.
If not, they are giving China and every other aggressor a free ride to do whatever they want.
We used to be a strong country, self sufficient, now we rely on friendemies and shit products produced by 3rd world countries that parade themselves as 1st world.
I think Trump was on the right path, as Rocky as it was. Mean tweets and a set of balls made this country better. A fake pandemic that killed less than the flu overall put in place because the world was scared of what could have really been accomplished with 4 more years of a go fuck yourself attitude, my 1st Alphamale.

I started typing out a reply, but then I got worried that this will just turn into a political fight like some of the other threads lately and we’re no better than the “news” sites and socials.
if I was concerned about our international reputation I would fear what we look like to the rest of the world. We are the biggest contradiction in the universe; Russian sports = bad, but we stand with the citizens. American gas = bad but Russian gas is somehow better?
how many children shot in Chicago? But the police are the problem? Minimum wage should be higher so we can buy more stuff made with Chinese slave labor.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010

I stopped watching the news around 20 years ago when I figured out 100% of everything they "reported" was either a flat out lie, propaganda or highly slanted in one direction. Your life will improve dramatically if you step away from all mainstream media completely.

"I think Trump was on the right path, as Rocky as it was. Mean tweets and a set of balls made this country better. A fake pandemic that killed less than the flu overall put in place because the world was scared of what could have really been accomplished with 4 more years of a go fuck yourself attitude, my 1st Alphamale."

THIS^^^^^^^^^^ 113 motherfucking %

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I stopped watching the news around 20 years ago when I figured out 100% of everything they "reported" was either a flat out lie, propaganda or highly slanted in one direction. Your life will improve dramatically if you step away from all mainstream media completely.

"I think Trump was on the right path, as Rocky as it was. Mean tweets and a set of balls made this country better. A fake pandemic that killed less than the flu overall put in place because the world was scared of what could have really been accomplished with 4 more years of a go fuck yourself attitude, my 1st Alphamale."

THIS^^^^^^^^^^ 113 motherfucking %
Mark this day, gunslinger actually agreed with me on something.
Printed out to hang on my fridge.

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
I hope Trump runs again. Aside of the hard core blind liberals, I think more and more (slowly) those who didn't get it before might be taking a second loo.k. I can only hope.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I hope Trump runs again. Aside of the hard core blind liberals, I think more and more (slowly) those who didn't get it before might be taking a second loo.k. I can only hope.
I don’t hope he runs again because two things could happen; 4 years of impeachments and Russian interference nonsense or he splits the Republican Party and Hillary wins

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
It’s not so much that the “world” works any differently today — and it’s not the “world” that’s our issue — it’s the System; which can be referred to as many different things: economy, commerce, politics , culture…..
The Natural World is great — the artificial world / System is FUCKED.

Everything politically and banker / financier related has always been the same nefarious shit storm of today, but it operated more subtle / behind the veil.
Now, the same old shit is simply in the wide open and with a technological means of forcing its prominence to center stage.

There really are NO “good guys” and “bad guys” so far as politicians nor govts. They’re ALL pretty much fucked, and the VAST MAJORITY are simply one giant conglomerate — a conjoined / centralized system of control, and force.

Actual truth be told, just a handful of countries wish to by and large remain outside of said cabal: Iran, N Korea, Russia and China.
But OF COURSE, they are all the big bad boogeyman, the “dictators” the “monsters” “evil” and “madmen.”

Just allow yourself for a moment to at least imagine that they may very well be the only remaining entities fighting against the full and complete NWO. They alone attempting to stave off “The Great Reset” occurring.

Can you imagine what the impact will be for the US, UK and EU (all part of the empire cabal) IF (or perhaps it should be said, When) China sanctions all these by denying them product imports and trade, and technology.?

We’re all in a very bad place in history right now — and sadly there is only worse to come.

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
This country is full pussy today. More then half this nation with their mushy brains wanted orange man bad out so badly they helped install a piece of shit retard and his cartel. Now obviously MOST politicians are corrupt as shit and in my opinion need to be brought to justice but that will never happen. And by justice I mean something that cost roughly 50cents.

But all world governments are corrupt and serve no real purpose anymore. All they do is hurt the people they are supposed to protect.

I watched maybe 5 minutes of that shit show state of the union the other night and honestly all I was thinking is how good it would be if that building was blown up or if those retards were just locked in there till they all starved and ate each other.

Seeing them all with their phony ass Ukraine flags meanwhile their supporters of this war. They stopped us from being independent on gas and oil and gave it back to Russia.

I have zero love again for politicians on both sides. At least years ago they would try to hide their distaste for the American people. Now they are so obvious about it. Yet we all take it.

But again this is the ones who helped install these idiots fault. It was never a secret how incompetent Biden was or Harris or any of them. Honestly whoever voted for this fucker y’all owe us taxes. Basically how the mafia would tax people that’s what we should be making them do for us. Let’s start with gas prices. You see anyone with a Biden sticker and your both at a gas station tell them they owe you a fill up on them.

And don’t get me started on this pronoun and gender identity bullshit. These people have mental issues the rest of society condones.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I stopped watching the local and national news years ago as well.... just too much influence from behind the scenes to take anything they report as fact. However, are you aware of any news sources that report the truth, or at least as close to the truth as possible? If so, what would you recommend?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . .
I still like the Save the Whales bumper stickers from a few decades ago. Had a co-worker who rocked a Save the Ta-Ta's bumper sticker on her Honda CRX after the Whales thing. Life got more serious after that :(

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I stopped watching the local and national news years ago as well.... just too much influence from behind the scenes to take anything they report as fact. However, are you aware of any news sources that report the truth, or at least as close to the truth as possible? If so, what would you recommend?
Newsmax seems to be pretty good. There are also a few independents on some social platforms like rumble that are good.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic