Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Cowering bitches

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
Is how the rest of the world looks backing down to 1 douche while they are all self preserving preachers.
Is no one brave enough in this world?
If not, they are giving China and every other aggressor a free ride to do whatever they want.
We used to be a strong country, self sufficient, now we rely on friendemies and shit products produced by 3rd world countries that parade themselves as 1st world.
Stop sucking the teet and make the USA great again.
I think Trump was on the right path, as Rocky as it was. Mean tweets and a set of balls made this country better. A fake pandemic that killed less than the flu overall put in place because the world was scared of what could have really been accomplished with 4 more years of a go fuck yourself attitude, my 1st Alphamale.

Rant over. Remind me not to watch tye news for a few more years....
...then Biden happened!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Funny how the pandemic has just vanished from the news completely, now that the scumbag media has a shiny new toy to play with in the
Russia / Ukraine conflict. Fuck them.

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Funny how the pandemic has just vanished from the news completely, now that the scumbag media has a shiny new toy to play with in the

Now they are fully focused on pushing their original agenda of this communist green new deal crap. First stage was the plandemic. This is the final stage of their installment. This one will probably put the nail in the coffin of our already fragile economy.

Their answer to rising energy cost is to buy a $50,000 electric vehicle that most Americans cannot afford and that if anyone with a half a brain did some simple research they would find out it actually cost more in terms of resources to make those shit mobiles, plus the fact that you still need fossil fuels to run electricity lol. They cannot be anymore obvious as to how messed up they really are. They don’t even try to hide it. They are fully emboldened. 3 more years of this shit idk what’s gonna be left of this country or world for that matter.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I think (and hope) that people are slowly waking up to the crap going on. Hopefully we can put a stop to it....

How? Realistically, how do we “stop it?”
Voting is useless now because a global unified system owning cabal runs everything — literally. Our troubles, problems both local and global will not, cannot be resolved politicallly / governmentally — so…. How do we realistically defeat the monstrously powerful centralized system of control ?????

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I was saying the same thing to my coworker the other day. War breaks out and Covid disappears. The same will happen with the Ukraine war as soon as a story breaks that they can get more clicks and views with.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Is how the rest of the world looks backing down to 1 douche while they are all self preserving preachers.
Is no one brave enough in this world?
If not, they are giving China and every other aggressor a free ride to do whatever they want.
We used to be a strong country, self sufficient, now we rely on friendemies and shit products produced by 3rd world countries that parade themselves as 1st world.
Stop sucking the teet and make the USA great again.
I think Trump was on the right path, as Rocky as it was. Mean tweets and a set of balls made this country better. A fake pandemic that killed less than the flu overall put in place because the world was scared of what could have really been accomplished with 4 more years of a go fuck yourself attitude, my 1st Alphamale.

Rant over. Remind me not to watch tye news for a few more years....
Well holy shit man. I could not have put this any better myself. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy :p

Have faith my friend. We are moving forward but you just can't see it.

I believe Trump was there to be the asshole face of the fuck you commie bitches, you are not taking the fuck over movement. Trump came in and knew exactly what he had to do to 180 this country, in no time flat. He had to have been guided from the start, he changed shit almost as fast as biden but biden just signed orders to get his shit. This was all a plan from the start but I don't think they understood the true depth of the corruption. It's just taking longer than expected.

The economy was changed, unemployment was the lowest, welfare, farmers from china tariffs, steel was back among other industries, energy independence, record high markets, record low illegal crossings, I could go on and on. He fought hard for a lot of it, I don't believe it was just him on his own but he was the correct asshole for the job as that's what the job demanded.

I think the people helping him are high up in the govt/military. No way I'll believe the entire country just rolled the fuck over. You can bet your ass there are some hard core Patriot Generals out there that feel as we do. As a matter of fact, I would bet there are more of us than them.

I believe ukraine is the start of the clean up job. They are destroying the biolabs, slush funds and fucking their money laundering up. They can't spend any more money on covid. The bills passed will go to ukraine now.

Russia has also broken completely away from the banks. Or should I say he controls them now. They are the first country to do it.

Don't get me wrong, I know putin is a murderous dictator but even he knows if they can take over our countries they will eventually be strong enough to take him down.

I do not believe the biden/harris administration will make the full 4 year term. That election fraud issue is as hot as ever but no one knows about it. They had proof from the start if someone would have looked at it but now it's just overwhelming evidence in all the swingstates.

The longer they stay in office, the more it shows their guilt and true intent. It will go a long way when everything comes out.

Durham hasn't even gotten warmed up with the russian collusion. His shit is suppose to tie everything. If it does, we are looking at tribunals because these Patriot Generals/military will be taking over. Hopefully they have plans ready for a new govt that will not only take us back in the direction we were headed between 2016 and 2020 but once we get back on our feet, we can help our own citizens. And possibly in the future, we can help other nations that want to live free and need a little help to get started.

KEEP THE FAITH

If not no worries, I have enough faith for everyone.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I was saying the same thing to my coworker the other day. War breaks out and Covid disappears. The same will happen with the Ukraine war as soon as a story breaks that they can get more clicks and views with.
When Ukraine dies down there will be a few unarmed black angels or gentle giants shot by police officers. It's long overdue.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Okay I know this is bad. But how many of us were watching the News and thinking, let’s just nuke F’ing Russia? Got no time for playground child antics.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Okay I know this is bad. But how many of us were watching the News and thinking, let’s just nuke F’ing Russia? Got no time for playground child antics.
Ha ha, I see your still watching the fake news. The only antics are from our govt and the ukranian govt.

Ukraine is deep state just like the biden administration, canada, aulstralia, austria, germany, etc...

You are getting your news from the same people telling you mask up and vax up or you will die and kill your loved ones...

If all the bad people from our govt and all the other bad govts are standing behind ukraine, what does that say about ukraine?

George soros is even tweeting his ass off for ukraine.

Putin fucked up the biggest money laundering places the deep state has.

What else needs to be said?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic