Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
It's very strange how this new strain of it is hitting all age groups and demographics. Many are coming in with stomach flu like symptoms (vomiting and etc), but I would say overall the severity seems to be less or extreme. But it seems the hospitalization rates are rising daily. I still think that there are certain groups such as immunocompromised, geriatric and pre-existing conditions that are the highest at risk, but it seems now no age or demographic is exempt.

While hospitalizations continue to rise, at least overall, the death rate has not risen and the severity of illness seems to be less in the younger groups. Although, I've noticed the racket with cause of death that many conspiracy theorists have spoken of. Patients with pre-existing conditions or etc will get cause of death as COVID when in reality that it was only a contributing factor. Why? Federal funding. Sucks that organizations are profiting off this crap and it only perpetuates the fear mongering.

I did read that often the second round of diseases/viruses often are mutated and more deadly than the first go around, but who knows. Can't believe much you read or hear these days.

mom curious,do you work at a hospital? From the people I know & talk to in my area the hospitals are not being overrun with Covid. Seems like it’s more of an attempt to put fear into the masses IMO. On top of that you really have to pay attention to how many patients were already vaccinated. From the stories I’m getting the majority of those people hitting the ER’s have got the jab. SMH I can’t believe we are at this point SO many lies I woukdnt know where to begin.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
We have 23 patients on ventilators in my 30bed ICU. 23 of them were NOT vaccinated. Just a fact not an opinion.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I think as time goes everybody is going to get Covid whether you’re vaccinated or not. natural immunity will be the way this thing virus ends.

I find it interesting yet confusing how the Biden administration is mandating all these vaccines for private workers, federal government, businesses and all these people yet the hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants pouring over the border get no mandate and the tens of thousands of Afghan refugees also don’t get the vaccine mandate either. those people are being distributed all over the country. you would think they would mandate it for them knowing they’ll be traveling all over the US.
i’m not for mandates but that seems weird to me. I don’t understand their logic.

The Afghani refugees are being tested and offered the vaccine at Dulles upon arrival and at Ft. McCoy, Ft. Lee and Ft. Bliss where they are being in-processed. It is not mandatory but quarantining is for those who test positive.
HHS.gov

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
1631435768162.png

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
This could be really interesting with the new mandate to have companies with 100 or more employees requiring mandatory vaccinations. I think the shit will hit the fan on this. In my state, the governor has already been outspoken on the new mandate. My organization has already put out that vaccinations will be required to work with you being required to have the first vaccination by October 1, and by November 1 if you are not compliant, you are offered to resign or be terminated.

I work in a hospital system, and while I took the vaccination, I am against mandating people to be required to be vaccinated to work. I still think there should be a choice in the matter. This was bolstered by the fact, my administrator took the vaccine, but 3 weeks ago became fairly ill and tested positive for COVID. I think there has been a bit of a misconception that if you receive the vaccine you are bulletproof. Nope. You can still contract it, spread it and even by asymptomatic. There just is no right answer.

That being said, I disagree any time the government inserts themselves in a person's personal choice. I suppose it is similar to my take on abortion (opening a can of worms). I personally believe that life is a gift and a wonderful thing, BUT who am I to tell another individual what to do with their body. There are so many scenarios such as rape, incest and etc. Therefore, personally I would be pro-life, but I am pro-choice based upon what I have expressed above. Same mindset follows the vaccination for COVID. Yes, I received the vaccine, but I don't believe others should be forced to do it because the government says so.

Maybe I would be more receptive if we had more evidence based information or that the vaccine had been tested and proven more, but regardless, this could get really interesting. What are you guys' thoughts on this?

True, which is why I am building a case for exemption.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014

Don’t forget Chlorite & colloidal. That is what I take to prevent and to stop the spike proteins symptoms my spouse gets from the vaccine. I did not take the vaccine as I have an immunosuppressive condition but have already had COVID-19 & kicked its ass last year. It wasn’t until over a month later that I had antibodies checked and saw the spike and then spouse had the test to see if there was a previous infection and it was. We got over it in less than 3 days.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Don’t forget Chlorite & colloidal. That is what I take to prevent and to stop the spike proteins symptoms my spouse gets from the vaccine. I did not take the vaccine as I have an immunosuppressive condition but have already had COVID-19 & kicked its ass last year. It wasn’t until over a month later that I had antibodies checked and saw the spike and then spouse had the test to see if there was a previous infection and it was. We got over it in less than 3 days.

TP, what particular "test" did they use?...Curious?....

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I know that we are all gear heads, but no, there is no testosterone in it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic