Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Is there any parallelism in this article to what MIGHT be going on in today's realm of thinking?....

So much more than what that article states.

1631510558013.png

Last edited:
hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
mom curious,do you work at a hospital? From the people I know & talk to in my area the hospitals are not being overrun with Covid. Seems like it’s more of an attempt to put fear into the masses IMO. On top of that you really have to pay attention to how many patients were already vaccinated. From the stories I’m getting the majority of those people hitting the ER’s have got the jab. SMH I can’t believe we are at this point SO many lies I woukdnt know where to begin.

I do work at the hospital and I am not sure they are keeping statistics who has or has not been vaccinated. I do know our ICU's are full and full of positive patients. It's a racket on many entities' end. I do not discount that many have COVID. The question is is COVID the main culprit or does COVID exacerbate other conditions? Maybe it's a moot point with this vaccine because you can still contract it, carry it and even be asymptomatic.

Get the vaccine or don't. I really don't have a dog in this fight. I was required to by my organization or would have been. In that part, I don't necessarily agree. I do believe it should be a choice. And with the Delta variant still wreaking havoc on many, I often wonder the effectiveness of the shot. Either way, I think it should be a choice.

Do I think hospitals are profiting from this? Absolutely. Do I think the federal government has their involvement? Yep. And Big Pharma too. I think the truth has been so twisted and manipulated nobody truly knows.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
We were told the mRNA vaccines were ~95% "effective." Of course we know that was a lie. We just didn't know how BIG of a lie that was.

The issue is relative vs. absolute risk reduction.
"While the high estimates of risk reduction are based upon relative risks, the absolute risk reduction is a more appropriate metric for a member of the general public to determine whether a vaccination provides a meaningful risk reduction personally. In that analysis, utilizing data supplied by the vaccine makers to the FDA, the Moderna vaccine at the time of interim analysis demonstrated an absolute risk reduction of 1.1% (p=0.004), while the Pfizer vaccine absolute risk reduction was 0.7% (p
How many of you would have still taken the mRNA vaccines if the manufacturers published and promoted the data that they were 1.1% effective at reducing your risk of infection? Would you have bothered?

Source document:
International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research 2(1), May 10, 2021

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I'm getting lost with all of the illogical bs I keep hearing from the vac pushing Libs.

Going back to point 1. If you're vaccinated, what difference does it make whether anyone else gets the shot? YOU'RE VACCINATED!! Why should there be any further debate?

It's all so frustrating I'm really at a loss to keep debating this it's all such propaganda and bullshit. The Liberals don't care about anyone's health as we're all expendable in their quest to maintain power.

It has nothing to do with healthcare or the virus and everything to do with keeping this alive for the next election. That's what it boils down to.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
liberals will let you do anything you want as long as it’s mandated.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“A new study suggests that almost half of those hospitalized with COVID-19 have mild or asymptomatic cases.”

Almost half the people in hospitals with Covid are there for some other reason than covid

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Damn, if these folks aren't for reeeeaaal tyrants. Everyone except the govt...

WASHINGON, DC – This past Wednesday, Washington D.C Mayor Muriel Bowser issued a mask mandate that requires anyone three and older to wear a mask both indoors and outdoors, any time leaving home, and anytime there will be prolonged contact with another person.

D.C. mask mandate exempts lawmakers and government employees (lawenforcementtoday.com)

Yes, this is absolutely correct. Not only do they not have to wear masks but they don't have to get the vaccine either...

""Biden's executive order mandating covid vaccines among all federal workers does not apply to members of congress, the federal court system or their staffers.""

Congress exempt from Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate | Fox News

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic