Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Couple of Contest Pics

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Please don't tell me one of the other 2 guys in the pic took first over you.

I hope not either. Guy in middle has no lat development, from what I can see. Guy on left has no arms from what I can see as well. Biggie has better symmetry over all... from what I can see.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I hope not either. Guy in middle has no lat development, from what I can see. Guy on left has no arms from what I can see as well. Biggie has better symmetry over all... from what I can see.

Ummmm, he is the guy in the middle.......

#fail !

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Please don't tell me one of the other 2 guys in the pic took first over you.

Sexy as always biggie...

Thanks. But the guy on the right in the top pic, center in the bottom, did beat me. There was some grumbling about that decision in the crowd too, btw

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
You can see clearly that biggie has lat development. Stevie Wonder can see that.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
As there should have been some grumbling. You carry way more mass. You we just as conditioned. You had much more thickness. I think we all know one or two photos is hard to judge by. 1-Big you are doing the 50 year old class proud. Keep hitting those wheels. They need to catch up to that upper body. Again from what I see in two photos.

The thing is when judging a BB contest there are 7 poses. If we dont count 1/4 turns. If you can win 4 of those maybe 5 over the competition then you should win the class.

Great showing :) you can only control what you bring to the stage.
GC

Thanks. But the guy on the right in the top pic, center in the bottom, did beat me. There was some grumbling about that decision in the crowd too, btw

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
Masters over 50. I am in the center in the top pic, on the right in the bottom pic. Got second.

Special thanks to my fattytophatty for all her help and encouragement.

What do you think?

33op7pw.jpg
[/IMG]

f28vpu.jpg
[/IMG]
2rp7ckp.jpg
[/IMG]
2myp37o.jpg
[/IMG]

So proud of you! Your dedication is unmatched and is something I've always looked up to. Encouraging you is easy.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
These pics are easier to see than the others I saw that you had posted up. I don't see how you were out in second place against these guys. From what I see you should've been first. I bet there was some rumbling in the crowd.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Wow man. Way to go! Hard to understand the placement, but your upper development has that guy way overshadowed.

Conditioning looks great too! Pretty awesome and an inspiration. Thanks for showing a guy like me in my early 40's that you can by all means keep going!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic