jacobss
What's New?

Costco Eggs

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Wtf happened to this once great product??
These used to be some of the biggest and best eggs on the market and now they are tinier than @trentracks sack after 25 years of daily tren use.
To make matters worse they dont crack clean, they now have the shell disintegrate when you try cracking or the membrane wont crack and the egg gets stuck.
Between this and the rotisserie chickens getting smaller I'm questioning a lot in life lol

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
These used to be some of the biggest and best eggs on the market and now they are tinier than @trentracks sack after 25 years of daily tren use.
To make matters worse they dont crack clean, they now have the shell disintegrate when you try cracking or the membrane wont crack and the egg gets stuck.
Between this and the rotisserie chickens getting smaller I'm questioning a lot in life lol
Never been to Costco but I'm sure like every other company they're trying to charge more for less.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
yes the egg market has been rough lately......at Sams Club they stop selling any type of pasture-raised egg for months but now they have been back in good supply /sizes for under $5 per 18 count.

so i have been stockpiling them !

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Our Costco eggs are still the bomb. Sometimes the yolks aren't as bright but still always better than regular store eggs unless you pay for the fancy ones. Saveonfoods omega eggs are the best and most impressive for color, taste, size, quality overall.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I don’t have the $$ to spend on a membership at Costco. I get my pasture eggs from Trader Joe’s, no issues with these. Also, go to the farmers market, those are the best eggs!

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
I'm in CA and don't have that issue. 9.99 5 dozen(marked large). I've tried Winco's 5 dozen for $8.99(marked medium)....smaller, inconsistent size, inconsistent color.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I don’t have the $$ to spend on a membership at Costco. I get my pasture eggs from Trader Joe’s, no issues with these. Also, go to the farmers market, those are the best eggs!
Isn't trader joes expensive? Idk I'm assuming since bitchy house wifes shop there and our is on the rich side of town or am I confusing it with someplace else.

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
Isn't trader joes expensive? Idk I'm assuming since bitchy house wifes shop there and our is on the rich side of town or am I confusing it with someplace else.

If you shopped a Trader Joes you wouldn't have money for a Costco membership either. lol

They do have some darn tasty products though.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Expensive is relative of course, we shop at Earth Fare and Whole Foods primarily.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
This !! We get most of our food from the farmers market .Keeps my grumpy old ass out of the grocery store

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic