severedthumbz
What's New?

Considering a cycle...

MaxSeg

MaxSeg

MuscleHead
Aug 23, 2012
Well I think I am about to switch over to the dark side...lol

Looking at competing in PLing this coming year and I want to even the playing field a bit. Im thinking TestE and Dbol.

6'2 300lbs 40yrs

Bench 485ish Raw, mid 6's equipped, and climbing quickly!
Squat 550
Deads 570

I have recently started focusing on squats and deads, I have been primarily focused on benching in the past.

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
Mate,
Some impressive stats!
In the long run, if this is your first cycle, you may want to consider just running the test. Get familar with it, know what it does, how your body responds to it. I say this because you will probably always have test as your foundation, and anytime you stack something with it, you will be able to tell which part is attributable to the test and which part of the gain is attributable to what ever other new compound you are stacking. first cycles are a little different in this regard, and then moving forward, I'd recommend only adding one new compound to any stack, that way if something goes wrong, you know it aint the stuff you already know about. More of a scientific approach.
Make sure you got your AI and your pct all lined up ahead of time. You may also consider getting some blood panels before so you can use that as your baseline and know your panels pre cycle, referring back to that when needed.
This is what I would do. Nothing terribly complex.
Good luck mate!
---Roman

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Big fella! Good ta see a Guy closer to my age being competitive!

MaxSeg

MaxSeg

MuscleHead
Aug 23, 2012
Thanks for the input guys! Yeah one thing about starting later in life is patience, I will NOT start this until I have all my ducks in a row. BR, Im not going down (aging) without a fight. Im going to leave a mark...lol!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Well are you talking about running a cycle for training or a cycle to compete on?

Jayt

Jayt

Jul 5, 2012
You apparently have some excellent genetics with those stats! You will do exceptionally well on Test alone or throwing in the Dbol with. Didn't catch your body fat %, if it is high.... that changes things?

stpete

stpete

Oct 30, 2012
Love some d-bol but the only drawback is the back pumps. I tried 50-60mgs once and the pumps were just too much. I seem to do better w/good results, on 30-40. But as mentioned above you will need to know how you respond to it especially in that fashion for it might hinder your lifts during the meet.

That being said, a PL favorite is Halotestin. It's the baddest of the bad and i love the stuff! Biggest drawback there though is the toxicity to the liver. Absolutely nasty. But mine, and others, lifts get crazy when using halo. I also think a person should have several cycles under their belt before trying it, but i also fought w/myself to bring it up to you. But ultimately i feel i'd be doing you somewhat of an injustice if i didn't bring it to your attention.

Good Luck!!

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
Love some d-bol but the only drawback is the back pumps. I tried 50-60mgs once and the pumps were just too much. I seem to do better w/good results, on 30-40. But as mentioned above you will need to know how you respond to it especially in that fashion for it might hinder your lifts during the meet.

That being said, a PL favorite is Halotestin. It's the baddest of the bad and i love the stuff! Biggest drawback there though is the toxicity to the liver. Absolutely nasty. But mine, and others, lifts get crazy when using halo. I also think a person should have several cycles under their belt before trying it, but i also fought w/myself to bring it up to you. But ultimately i feel i'd be doing you somewhat of an injustice if i didn't bring it to your attention.

Good Luck!!

See?
All this time I thought just eating my Wheaties would do the trick? =)

MaxSeg

MaxSeg

MuscleHead
Aug 23, 2012
You apparently have some excellent genetics with those stats! You will do exceptionally well on Test alone or throwing in the Dbol with. Didn't catch your body fat %, if it is high.... that changes things?

BF% is high (20s, dropping though)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic