arcticranger
What's New?

Confessions Of A South African AAS Dealer

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Confessions Of A South African AAS Dealer

The young dealer's parents aren't aware that he sells steroids to his peers, but he claims that many parents are aware that their children use or deal in the drugs.

Some are even proud that their teens have shown entrepreneurial skills, ignoring the dangers associated with the muscle builders .

Other parents, however, think their children are selling supplements.

Marcus sells steroids over BlackBerry Messenger and Facebook.

He says he sells about 100 tablets a week, which cost him R400.

''I make a R100 profit a week on average. The downside is that it includes collection and delivery."

But, is a profit of R100 a week worth risking getting caught and endangering other people's lives? According to Marcus, many of the steroid dealers don't care about the consequences.

All they are concerned about is getting caught.

He says steroids are also used by female fat-burners.

Steroid abuse is a reality at schools and gyms and on the black market.

Although statistics have shown that many steroids are taken by teenagers who feel pressurised to perform in sports such as rugby, cycling and swimming, some aren't necessarily taking the drugs for performance enhancement.

Research has shown that teenagers start taking them to improve their physique from the age of about 15.

Shaun*, 17, says: ''I got pushed around a lot [by stronger boys], but when I started taking the steroids I got bigger and was able to stand up for myself.

''The only benefit that they delivered was a quick increase in my size."

He noticed the side effects, such as acne and aggression, but valued the advantage of a bigger build and the attention of girls more.

After a while, Shaun began to take the effects more seriously.

He saw what the drug was doing to his body and personality, and researched the risks: stunted growth, hair loss, liver toxicity and heart complications.

He has stopped taking them, but says: ''There are many different kinds of steroids, some not as 'bad' as others."

Many teenagers who use the drugs are aware that there are side- effects, but they feel that the benefits outweigh them.

Posted by S.B.C

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Interesting view point. All they would have to do is make it legal and all this black market shit would go away pretty quick. Not gonna happen but nice to think about.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
i agree gunslinger. would be easier to tax, could put an age limit on it, and make it safer and more reliable as far as not having contaminated/bad steroids out there. then maybe more people would get a little more educated on them

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
i agree gunslinger. would be easier to tax, could put an age limit on it, and make it safer and more reliable as far as not having contaminated/bad steroids out there. then maybe more people would get a little more educated on them
I'm not going to say I disagree but where do you stop? This is a prescription drug that if taken incorrectly could fuck you up or kill you. At what point is self medicating not okay?

It would be really nice to go and get on steroids legally under the supervision of a doctor.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'm not going to say I disagree but where do you stop? This is a prescription drug that if taken incorrectly could fuck you up or kill you. At what point is self medicating not okay?

It would be really nice to go and get on steroids legally under the supervision of a doctor.

You take to many aspirins and it can kill you. It's reported that 40,000 people die each year from OTC painkillers like aspirin. The fact is take to much of anything and you run the risk of dying.

Last edited:
F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
You take to many aspirins and it can kill you. It's reported that 40,000 people die each year from OTC painkillers like aspirin. The fact is take to much of anything and you run the risk of dying.

100% correct!! ANYTHING that you abuse will kill you.Have you ever listened to commercials for the potential negative side effects of prescription meds that are legally prescribed everyday? They are worse than what you are taking the med for.

So while the whole "safety" issue keeps getting thrown into reasoning as to why AAS are illegal,it's not backed by any scientific data proving this first of all because they say doing this research would be like playing russian roulette(LMFAO) and secondly the known medically proven killers are out there like cigarettes and alcohol and completely legal WITHOUT even a prescription,in addition to the thousands of legal prescription drugs that are being passed out daily that are hurting and even killing people!!

The safety excuse is BULLSHIT.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010

As BrotherIron pointed out,most OTC meds can and will kill you if taken incorrectly. How is it in other countries you can buy steroids OTC and I don't see people dropping like flys from "steroid overdose". Also how many people are killed by alcohol and cigarettes each year? Those are perfectly legal.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
As BrotherIron pointed out,most OTC meds can and will kill you if taken incorrectly. How is it in other countries you can buy steroids OTC and I don't see people dropping like flys from "steroid overdose". Also how many people are killed by alcohol and cigarettes each year? Those are perfectly legal.
Alcohol and cigarettes are recs.

Aspirin doesn't need bloodwork to be taken safely. I've said it more than once, having a tylonal with a beer every day can put you on the transplant list. and faster than you think.

I honestly don't care, just arguing the other side. I'm a big advocate of darwinism. If someone takes enough to kill themselves that's just a great way to remove an idiot from the genepool.

My question is at what point do the people who think Roids are fine when not under a doctor's supervision think something is not okay to be sold without a prescription? Antibiotics? Narcotics? Cancer meds? Depression medication? At what point do those who think self prescribing AAS think self medication should be illegal?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
At what point do those who think self prescribing AAS think self medication should be illegal?

At the point where its hurting someone else. This is my point. If you drink and drive you are putting other peoples lives on the line and you go to jail. If you break into a house to support your crack habit you go to jail. I have never seen this type of thing from someone taking steroids no matter the dose. They are only hurting themselves if they abuse them.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
At the point where its hurting someone else. This is my point. If you drink and drive you are putting other peoples lives on the line and you go to jail. If you break into a house to support your crack habit you go to jail. I have never seen this type of thing from someone taking steroids no matter the dose. They are only hurting themselves if they abuse them.
Dispite roid rage being blown up by the media agression IS a side effect. This could very well lead to hurting someone else.

Also I do remember something being posted maybe on AB about someone robbing their grandmother for juice money.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Dispite roid rage being blown up by the media agression IS a side effect. This could very well lead to hurting someone else.

Also I do remember something being posted maybe on AB about someone robbing their grandmother for juice money.

Ah, It CAN be a side effect. I have never had roid rage and I'm personal friends with a lot of others who juice and neither has any of them. But its really simple, you commit a crime due to roid rage you are punished for that crime. You can't ban things/objects in hopes of making people do right, only punish them when they do wrong.

As for the guy robbing his grandmother for juice money. That piece of shit would have been robbing someone for something anyway, juice or not. People like that should be put away.

You can't pre-punish innocent people for what a few bad guys MAY do.

Last edited:
69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Ah, It CAN be a side effect. I have never had roid rage and I'm personal friends with a lot of others who juice and neither has any of them. But its really simple, you commit a crime due to roid rage you are punished for that crime. You can't ban things/objects in hopes of making people do right, only punish them when they do wrong.

As for the guy robbing his grandmother for juice money. That piece of shit would have been robbing someone for something anyway, juice or not. People like that should be put away.
I'm pretty sure that I mentioned that I don't really care if it's legal or not. Legality has never been much of an issue for me. I'm more governed by morality. The real thing is EVERYONE that does something illegal thinks it should be legal. Everyone thinks they are in control and can do these things safely.

Anyone who knows my political views knows that I think government and law enforcement should be a very small part of our lives. Just posting to provide another perspective.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic