Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Confession thread

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I have pics and vids of my mother in law getting undressed and bathing...and one of her fat saggy ass mooning me

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
After my divorce I slept with her cousin. It was a little awkward but spectacular none the less!

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
After my divorce I slept with her cousin. It was a little awkward but spectacular none the less!

This is why your marriages fail. You don't want a chick with a family that would have a cousin willing to bang her cousins ex husband. Take a good look at the family before you marry. :)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
OK here is a good rant.... People i don't understand why you need to tell the world you did morning cardio or your going to " Kill Chest". TRUST ME we all know u do morning cardio...work one body part a day ... 6 days a week ... and i dont give a f!@# what gym you are at. I can't fucking stand that shit on facebook

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
OOOOO and another thing. I FUCKING HATE when people say " It's Sunday Funday" fucking get a life #endrant lol

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
OK here is a good rant.... People i don't understand why you need to tell the world you did morning cardio or your going to " Kill Chest". TRUST ME we all know u do morning cardio...work one body part a day ... 6 days a week ... and i dont give a f!@# what gym you are at. I can't fucking stand that shit on facebook

I'm with you. Un called for. Brb, I have to take some ibuprofen, I destroyed my quads today!

Haha jk. ;)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
OMG i hate it. And they think people give a shit

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Haha I'm just kidding.

Idk to each their own I guess.

Could be cause they want the girlies to see? Dunno

I really don't like to tell anyone I lift unless their into the same sport as me.

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
My confessional......I listen to musicals and Babs on my way to work each morning...........maybe even sing along too........if anybody says it's ghei, I'll scratch their eyeballs out!!!

R

ready2explode

Jan 14, 2013
Exactly, ive pissed on chicks legs in the shower and they didn't notice... Probably a good thing they didn't notice or I'd have got in trouble for that one... When you gotta go you gotta go
Ah, that's nothing...I try to hit my wife in the face...always backfires when she grabs my cock and points it back at me mid-stream...

Last edited:
Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011

I delete those people.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I woke up humping my dog today.
fucker should know better than to get to close in my sleep.
knew i shoulda got a female...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic