severedthumbz
What's New?

Condom challenge

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
kids these days.. smh
ok I know this is a stupid video but it was kinda stupidly funny.. like who the hell thinks of such idiotic things to do

Last edited by a moderator:
Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I thought she was goin to put the condom in her mouth then put it on a bananna....
Not sure how to respond to what I saw lol...

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
Oh man, she looks 12. I guess it's good to know she has no gag reflex for 10 years from now.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
heres another chick doing the same lol.. enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Apparently the "Condom Challenge" is to youtube yourself sucking an opened condom up into your nose and pulling it out of your mouth. Basically the same pathway as a Neti Pot uses - except passing sterile saline through your nasal passage instead of a rubber condom.

****ing stupid. It fascinates me how, w/ the power and reach the Internet provides, you'd think we'd be getting more intelligent, when in fact, it appears we are getting dumber and the Theory of Natural Selection is alive and well.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
apparently the "condom challenge" is to youtube yourself sucking an opened condom up into your nose and pulling it out of your mouth. Basically the same pathway as a neti pot uses - except passing sterile saline through your nasal passage instead of a rubber condom.

****ing stupid. It fascinates me how, w/ the power and reach the internet provides, you'd think we'd be getting more intelligent, when in fact, it appears we are getting dumber and the theory of natural selection is alive and well.

lololol!!!! =))

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic