Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Compound 20 question

A

Aaronl

Nov 20, 2011
I've been hearing about Compound 20 (new USPlabs product)...anyone know exactly what it's supposed to do?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
wtf is in it? I can't find the ingredients anywhere... A lot of hype plus no info to me means its bullshit.

EDIT: NVMD - had to read 14 paragraphs of crap to get to it... Whatever...

F

FitnessFreek

Dec 11, 2011
Just so everybody else doesn't have to go through that whole thing to check out the ingredients, here they are:

USPLabs Compound 20 only has 3 ingredients. That’s it. It’s all you need.
The first ingredient we’ll talk about is N-Coumaroyldopamine. Its function is to increase cAMP levels via beta 2-adrenoceptors. USPLabs were the first to successfully extract this compound from cocoa and place it in a supplement in a way that was safe. It wasn’t until people started taking the supplement that they realized how powerful the beta-2 agonists really were. They are providing the same result as prescription drugs in a safer way. N-Coumaroyldopamine also increases the amount of mTOR that gets activated in the body. It is a type of protein kinase that regulates growth, protein synthesis, and hypertrophy.
The next ingredient is N-Caffeoyldopamine. This is very similar to the first ingredient. It actually does everything that N-Coumaroyldopamine provides. N-Coumaroyldopamine is hard to come by, so N-Caffeoyldopamine is used to get the ingredients to a level where they need to be.
The final ingredient of Compound 20 is Symplocos Racemosa Extract. This is the first ingredient listed, so there is a higher amount of it than the other two ingredients. This is what is providing all the nutrient partitioning properties of C20. It makes you super thirsty and you absolutely need to take it with carbs. What Symplocos Racemosa does is stops the cAMP from degrading. This makes it last longer. It is also standardized for triterpenoids. In this case, they are ursolic acid, oleanic acid, and betulinic acid.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I have a close friend who works for them and has been using it since before it hit the market I want to see if he thinks its a worthwhile supplement or just so so.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Ok, I may be a little thick but what does "learning supplement" mean? Is this for stupid people?

What is Compound 20?
Compound 20 by USP Labs is a fantastic hardening and learning supplement made from all natural ingredients.

Other than that, I usually like USPLabs.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Clenbuterol , salbutamol and there saying it's as good as and has the same effects. I highly doubt that but it might be a decent sup made from cocoa, tyrosine.

Kalifit

Kalifit

TID Lady Member
Aug 24, 2012
Ok, I may be a little thick but what does "learning supplement" mean? Is this for stupid people?

What is Compound 20?
Compound 20 by USP Labs is a fantastic hardening and learning supplement made from all natural ingredients.

Other than that, I usually like USPLabs.

Think that would be Leaning, not "learning".. This is the advert they have runnung on FB: "Revolutionary Leaning & Hardening Cocktail from the makers of Jack3d! TRY IT NOW!"

Kalifit

Kalifit

TID Lady Member
Aug 24, 2012
Has anyone tried this supp yet? I'm thinking of giving it a go... Love Jack3d pre-workout, though I havent used it in awhile. Not good to over kill on supps imo.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic